[REIGN OF MILITIAS] UPDATE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces

Based around RPG elements such as grouping with other players and forming your own team, skill gain such as martial arts or specific weapon skills, credit system(currency), purchasing new weapons and augmentations that can be installed on you to make you have an edge over other runners, drugs and food that can be purchased to enhance your physical abilities, purchasing commercial and military vehicles that can help your militia's prosperity or just to be able to speed your way from one side of the vast city landscapes to the other, and weaponry parts that can be bought and installed to change the way your weapon works.

I've pretty much completed the new site, very spiffy looking many have said. But more important than the looks is the information and media it accommodates. I am trying dearly to get the RoM community to expand, without community support we have a harder time trying to find new people to join. The RoM team is looking for extremely talented and motivated members who would like to break through this clone mod realm and join a cyberpunk RPG FPS.

Yes ofcource you've seen these posts hundreds of times before "teh bestest mod evaaarrr" "this mod will have teamz and ak47zzz!!!", but this mod truely does break through a good number of current idea barriers.

With the coding of this mod nearing completion the lack of maps/models is becomming more apparent, if you have a good amount of experience in Modeling or Mapping please contact me.

Thanks for your time.

NEW Reign of Miltias site!

Deathcon[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces
Jul 28, 2004
Canada
www.planetdeusex.com
Nothing you guys havn't seen before, but here it is anyways.

Glock 17 9mm Luger.
GLOCK-DONE1.jpg

GLOCK-DONE2.jpg