? about downloading skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

John Lewis

Oct 26, 2004
Is there a way to download a skin from Skin City, than actually play on a server that has Anti-TCC on it, without getting the boot for modified skins?

John Lewis

Oct 26, 2004
I had downloaded a skin awhile back, it was the pierre skin and every time I tried to go into a server that had anti-TCC it gave me the boot. This is why I asked! Now I have seen some recently that I would really like to have and I wasn't sure if it would happen all over again, THE BOOT.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Maybe you downloaded a skin that modified a protected file. Like I said, I have loads of them, and so do many of the forum members that post here. I've never been kicked from an Anti-TCC server because of one.

I suggest trying another. The worst that can happen is you get kicked from a game. You aren't banned or anything.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
It is a very small minority of skins that cause this problem. When it happens, I just delete that skin. Most cause no problem. I believe there is even an updated version of Pierre that fixed this problem.

John Lewis

Oct 26, 2004
[/QUOTE]I believe there is even an updated version of Pierre that fixed this problem.

Hey thanks for the tip Metakill.