PDA

View Full Version : Skaarj Fest SP Campaign!

BaneII
11th Nov 2004, 08:14 PM
Personally, I LOVE SkaarjFest. However, I have a cool idea for a story reasoning why you can turn into a monster with powerups. Ok, here goes:
You are a marine, and you've been called to a planet to investigate a skaarj lab. When you get there, your knees turn weak and you pass out.
When you wake up you feel strange.Then you see yourself in the broken glass in the window.
You are a skaarj.
From reading the logs, you find out that the skaarj were expiramenting with custom-made gasses. They were supposed to be able to tranform any creature into another. But the gasses killed their own species, turning them to dust. They had been trying to fix this problem but killed themselves when some gas escaped.
You attempt to contact your ship and you hear only static.
You have a plan: take the other gas samples and use them according to your situation. Escape the planet.
Tell me what you think!

Tentacle
17th Dec 2004, 07:26 AM
Well, I think it's a good idea, but I think that you get bitten and you then have the power to use Skaarj terminals which change you into a different monster. And then you get mistaken for a skaarj, and you are forced to ally with the Skaarj and turn hostile to the marines.