-WIP- Cress is amongst'em!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Well I say he deserves a new thread so here we go. I'm going quick on him but I like to see what you think so far. He's a little too happy with himself just look at his portrait he took for a dating site! The poor alien hasn't got a girlfriend! :(

Last edited:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
If you find out how to get scratches or other graphical effects say the word because I'm bulding PantherWarrior Version 2.0, corrected and augmented :D. But that is another story. Let's keep on topic. *Waiting for more news*

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Loong time since I last worked on him. My computer has been down for reinstall and renewal of watercooling with new tubes and radiator(EVO120). Now I have both Zalman Reserator 1 + EVO120 with mounted NorthQ 3702 12-17db 120mm fan.
It's nice and with green UV glow in it with 30cm SunBeam UV cathode it's real awesome :D

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Soon we will have "Make your Pc Cool: Underground 2" :lol: Did you advance on this, Rex?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Update:

For once I used UPaint for my pics.

EDIT:: I haven't got a digicam yet but soon when next months payment rolls in I'm the happy owner of a new digicam :D then I'll post some pics of my machine!

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I managed to make a 'Hard Light' layer with 90-95% Opacity and almost pure white color with a small grunchy brush at opacity 20-40% I painted the scratchy metal on. ;)
Very easy and can be a very succesfull method when lucky in random scratch marks.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Thanks for the tip. I will try that for my next project (still on papers, though...)