Euro FragBU: Friday 12 - 11 and Saturday 13 - 11

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
eurofragbu2.jpg

Date and time:
Friday, 12 - November | 21:00 GMT
Saturday, 13 - November | 18:00 GMT

Server: ut2004://thefridge.clanci.net/
Server Location: Germany

Player limit: 12

Password: fragbeu

Gametype: all available

Maps: all available

Voting: enabled

Mutators:
AntiTCC 1.18c
DemoRecord4
NoAdrenaline
NoSuperWeapons

Mappacks:
CBP2 - Volume 1
CBP2 - Volume 2
ECE Bonus Pack
Euro Flagpack

TEAMSPEAK 2 SETTINGS:
Teamspeak 2 Server IP: ts2.clanci.net:8768
Teamspeak 2 Password: fragbeu

Server provided by: Clan [Ci]

Additional links:
Full Custom Maplist
Local Server Stats
All maps are also available through fast redirect.
===========================================================
News:

Seems that this weekend should have quite a turnout based on posts from earlier in the week. We've had a bit of amicable fighting talk - now let's do that walk.

A thread on a potential BuF ladder appeared recently, which might give the incentive to players interested in the BuF ladder, to check their opponents skill in advance. :)

Also, if we are lucky, there are a few new BuF arrivals that have expressed interest in Euro Frag BU - so we're hoping to see you there.

Please notice the new start time!

On the subject of 'starting times' - I was thinking of an earlier start for the Saturday session. So any ideas on a Saturday start are appreciated.

Frag you later!

Last edited:

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
Thanks again for getting the ball in motion |dub| :tup:

Can't make Friday - quality time with The Wife. ;)

I was supposed to be at a live gig on Saturday. The Mafiia rock ya know?!

Well, can't make that so... see you Saturday :) :)

Saturday start time? I should get to my PC by 18:00GMT'ish. I'll certainly get online asap to show a presence.

BTW my nick online is now LooseCannon|BuF. :D

I also hope to see marko. ;) ;)

Last edited:

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
I hope to make an apperance. But we'll see what time I have the kids in bed. If I can make I will!

smattbac

Flak Monkey
Nov 28, 2000
Finland
www.multi.fi
I'll drop in for a few matches on both evenings. :)

But could we please play something else than just DM-Deck17, CTF-Grendelkeep and CTF-1on1-Joust(!)? It seems like 8 out of 10 times I've joined, one of those maps were played or voted for for next match. :)

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
smattbac said:
I'll drop in for a few matches on both evenings. :)

But could we please play something else than just DM-Deck17, CTF-Grendelkeep and CTF-1on1-Joust(!)? It seems like 8 out of 10 times I've joined, one of those maps were played or voted for for next match. :)
I remember playing lots of DM-1on1-Roughinery as well. :hmm:
But that doesn't really bother me: I'm glad the turnup starts to grow

Speaking of which: I prob can't make it friday night (I'm in the pubs...the real pubs ;) )

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
GO GO GO!

I'm there :)

The DM/TDM stuff a couple of weeks ago was a blast, but I'd agree with the map thing, so I'd suggest a voluntary Deck17/CTF-Grendel/Joust ban for this week. It'll take some discipline because Deck's one of my favourite DM maps :)

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Selerox said:
I'm there :)

The DM/TDM stuff a couple of weeks ago was a blast, but I'd agree with the map thing, so I'd suggest a voluntary Deck17/CTF-Grendel/Joust ban for this week. It'll take some discipline because Deck's one of my favourite DM maps :)

Same - it'll take some discipline to stop my reflex vote going to Deck - but it needs to be done, as that is a point that those three maps are the ones most played. :)

btw. I would like to see DM-Waisten (?) in the mix.

[edit] I've not seen Marko post since his last posting spree... hope he manages to join.

Last edited:

dub

Feb 12, 2002
_Zd_Meelobee_ said:
So, where is everyone?!

Based on your time of post - you might have been an hour early
9 pm GMT
[edit]- you where around at the right time... but we where there :con: ppl joined as of 9:10pm ish

Yeah some wicked games again... not quite the turnout expected (where is marko!?!) still quite a few peeps in and out. :tup:
Thanks for making the effort of popping by...

I need some of those demos!!!

btw. what time would suit everyone on Saturday?

Last edited:

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
Good Games as always... I'm not really sure about a time tomorrow dub, it can really vary on what happens during the day...

And apologies for pulling out, but I feel it always best to pull out before my eyes begin to bleed :eek: ;)

dub

Feb 12, 2002
hehe - please no appologies for pulling out :)
this is for fun - so join and leave as you please...
dub >16th Oct 2004< said:
SharkTanK's a bit of a killing machine...
i was right... :D

maybe tommorow we manage some ONS ? :D

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
Ggs all. It was fun with TDM for once :)

Sorry I had to drop out in our first CTF match there Meelobee but about 3 min into the game my son ..vomited all over the place.... and it took some hrs to clean up, get him to sleep and so on. Next time I'll try to stay a bit longer ;).

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
Hi all

I'm aiming for 18:00GMT tonight - Sat 13th.

I might never play well, but after a day of DIY and house stuff today, I'll certainly be in the mood :)

Looking forward to some laughs later.