Making a CTF Map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smk_Fatality

*Smk*_Fatality
Oct 26, 2004
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Ok im making a CTF map.
Question 1. How do i set up the default game type?
Question 2. Where are the red and blue flags in the actor class?
Question 3. Need to know where to find articles on bot ai or can one of you guys show me the light.

Thats basically it. The map has been finished, sort of, until i figure these three questions.

Can any one help? This map is well overdue and i just been slacking off lately :(

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
You know, in one of your previous threads I've linked to offline wiki.
If you had bothered checking out what's on that page, you would've noticed a BIG zipfile (offline wiki tadaaa) containing TONS of tutorials for UT,UT2003/4 !!!

Mapping,coding etc...

It's only 19mb.

Smk_Fatality

*Smk*_Fatality
Oct 26, 2004
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
NeoNite said:
You know, in one of your previous threads I've linked to offline wiki.
If you had bothered checking out what's on that page, you would've noticed a BIG zipfile (offline wiki tadaaa) containing TONS of tutorials for UT,UT2003/4 !!!

Mapping,coding etc...

It's only 19mb.

Why thank you my dear NeoNite for the reply.
Sometimes i get to busy and just skim through posts that i dont even see certain things.

Thanks any way