The New Democrat Outreach Program

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Ah yes ... the open-minded, tolerant, peace loving left :rolleyes:

I say let them go.

jland.jpg

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Lol. This guy is nuts!

I've never seen a hippie so militant before!

This is really one of the most childish letters I've ever read before! I used to do this with my buddies when they'd piss me off!

"Aww common lemme play with Omega Red!!! PLLEEEASEE!?!? FINE! I WAS going to give you my fruit roll up, but since your such a dick face I won't! HA! Bet you wish you gave me Omega red now you ingorant, evangelical, tool to corporate... etc. etc. etc."

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Well atleast he knows Canadian beer is better than American beer. I believe that is the most important point he made.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Well atleast he knows Canadian beer is better than American beer. I believe that is the most important point he made.

I think he was talking about something a little more... uhm.... smoky......

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
I'm kind of worried that this is the most salient piece of political discourse I've read all week.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
chuckus said:
"Aww common lemme play with Omega Red!!! PLLEEEASEE!?!? FINE! I WAS going to give you my fruit roll up, but since your such a dick face I won't! HA! Bet you wish you gave me Omega red now you ingorant, evangelical, tool to corporate... etc. etc. etc."

Or better yet...

"See this butterscotch pudding, republicans? I was going to let you lick it all off my tits, but you BLEW it!"