Mutator release - AntZ + LittlevsBig

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Here's two mutators I made to vary gameplay a bit. The first mutator, AntZ (or Ant siZe) makes all players really small while LittlevsBig transforms players into either midgets or giants.

Follow instructions detailed in the text file to install these and load either one of them up in practise to see what they're like. I hope you like them .

P.S: I'm up for any suggestions to improve player balance with the LittlevsBig mutator.

Attachments

• AntZ_LittlevsBig.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 11

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Wasn't one of those mutators present in your server for your special halloween ?
It was really hilarious to be 'forked' by all those little pests.

Maybe a diminution of the life and damage from the mini players would balance the fact they are not easy to locate and to target (in your server everyone was bleeding everytime if i remember well, so it negated the fact mini guys were not easy to locate).

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
You're correct. The LittlevsBig mutator was specially made for Halloween.

You have some good suggestions there. I'll see if I can reduce the total life points of the little people. Either that or I could increase the damage weapons do to them. I'll definitely reduce reduce the damage their weapons do.

Last edited:

Predcaliber

One Day I'l Beat Lauke
Jun 17, 2003
The Netherlands
www.predcaliber.com
I was there too, and someone other from the Smiley clan said he made it :con:

Its a funny mut, but if I have to be honest I dont like to play with it, sorry :(
I think Is only funny in MP, but I found it not funny anymore after 5 mins, because you cant play/move normally like in a normal DM-match, and thats getting annoying after a while I think. :/

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Quake has a funny mutator.

It's called "catch the shrimp". It came with a bot called "the elfbot" (Nooo nooo nooo, not associated with the aimbot known as.. :p..)

You (or a bot) start as the shrimp. You're half as big as other players, and you have 50% health.
Whenever you call someone (or a bot), he or it becomes the shrimp.
I had tons of fun with this mod. But eh.. tbh the elfbot wasn't too challenging.

Maybe UT has a similar mutator.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
NeoNite said:
Whenever you call someone (or a bot), he or it becomes the shrimp.

How did this work exactly ? I'm not sure what you mean when you say you have to "call" someone to make them the shrimp.

Last edited: