General Protection Fault

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

juiblex

Lord of Slime
Sep 20, 2004
Sydney Australia
I managed to get one by doing the ambient sound thing, and now i can't open my map. Please tell me there is something i can do, or i have to lose a good 3 days of work, and it's due tomorrow. I have an older file to revert to, but... i forgot to save another version as regularly as i should have.

Beyond 1337
Oct 28, 2004
juiblex said:
I managed to get one by doing the ambient sound thing, and now i can't open my map. Please tell me there is something i can do, or i have to lose a good 3 days of work, and it's due tomorrow. I have an older file to revert to, but... i forgot to save another version as regularly as i should have.

You can open the map file in a text editor and remove the ambientsound actor manually, but be sure to back it up before you go messing with it.