Disappearing Crosshair for Assault Rifle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

t4rg3t3d

Nov 6, 2004
I haven't installed any custom cross hairs or anything.

One day I noticed that my crosshair for my assault rifle is invisible or something. When I do a dodge motion or pick up an item (when there's recoil to the gun I think), it appears momentarily for the duration the recoil, then it goes away. Is there any way to fix this?

I'm thinking a complete reinstall but I'm not sure.

Thanks guys.

btw, I'm new! Hello.

ChampionHyena

Thank you for not melting!
Sep 26, 2004
Here. What are you, stupid?
The assault rifle crosshair is almost abysmally transparent to begin with. It's hard to make out, but it's there. I think you're just having trouble seeing it in the midst of fraggery. Pick a new one for it or turn its size/opacity up if it's really bothering you. Definitely don't reinstall on its account. That would really suck...

t4rg3t3d

Nov 6, 2004
actually, its really just gone until there's recoil animation. For now I've changed it to the minigun crosshairs, but I'd really like the original crosshairs because I'm anal like that lol