[Please Read]BeyondUnreal TeamSpeak is DOWN!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Hey guys, just thought I would drop in to let you all know that the BU TeamSpeak hosted here in SLC is down right now. Here is the message from Madman.
MadMan said:
I don't know if you still use the GG TS2 server for Beyond Unreal, but FYI it is down until tomorrow night. I hope to have it back up and running by about 7 pm mountain time [SATURDAY, 11-6]. The machine has got a virus or some sort of hijack going on, and I have been unable to fix it remotely. I won't be back down to the shop until tomorrow night so I can't fix it until then. Just wanted you to know.
This is the main TS2 Server for FragBU, so it will not be back up for FragBU tonight (sorry!! :()

I will try to make a post once the server has come back up.