BR4 Announced

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
Following on the heels of the CTF4 announcement comes the update that there will be a four-team Bombing Run gametype. The gametype will be based on Bombing Spree because the creators feel that with four teams, you need more than one ball.

In Bombing Spree, there is the Team Balls option, where team-colored balls can only be picked up by members of that team. In BR4, there will be two versions of this:
Team Pickup Balls: Only the matching team can pick up a colored ball
Team Scoring Balls: Colored balls can only be scored against the matching team, and the matching team cannot pick them up

Head over this forum thread on UncommonPlace for more details on BR4.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
This isn't really much of an announcement, he's already said he's going to do CTF4, BR4, ONS4, etc. So we already know he's going to do it. :p

OverloadUT

Sep 15, 2004
Nemephosis said:
This isn't really much of an announcement, he's already said he's going to do CTF4, BR4, ONS4, etc. So we already know he's going to do it. :p

Actually the difference is that Uncommon is the one making it. I (the creator of CTF4 for UT2004) gave the project over to him when he asked to do it. I think he has some great plans for it.