PDA

View Full Version : The Tower org posted at the main forums

Ntwarr
2nd Nov 2004, 02:09 PM
this thing was alreadyed posted
(people rather comment on my banner then read what i have to say)
i need map ideas

GTD-Carthage
6th Nov 2004, 07:23 AM
You know, I know helluva lot of trigger combinations ranging from aircraft bombing the crap out of a place, tanks blowing up walls, launching missiles, breaking stuf, exploding machines, and so on and so forth. Why don'y you send me the SP map outlines now? So I can help with those triggers 'n' movers, decorating and stuff. Oh, and a very important tip on SP, movers and triggers actually IMMERSE the players into the action making them believe their interactive world is real cool. Try making a canyon. When you arrive into the canyon, a plain is triggered to cross by and launch warheads all over the place. That's a good immersing event.

Ntwarr
6th Nov 2004, 05:18 PM
ummm about that i forgot where i scanned it to sorry i will have it later or you can build it your self

exp. Hotel you fall out of window you die
I want to place the items

GTD-Carthage
6th Nov 2004, 09:33 PM
Okay... Back in Steven Mountain Base: I've finished blue team's flag room. Although, I'll still make the sniper nest there along with the corridor to red base. Since a base wholly connected to a cave seems not too natural, feels strange actually. I'll have to improvise that part. One portion of the map will have to pretend as a wall with a hole blasted by a red base tank. The tank is non-interactive though unless you want it to shoot continously.

Ntwarr
7th Nov 2004, 06:44 PM
you should make that wall have a machine that has lava pumps on it
or something

GTD-Carthage
9th Nov 2004, 07:17 AM
Easy easy. I'll make it but I can't during weekdays. Too much work you know. I'm only given thirty minutes to do my moderating.

Ntwarr
9th Nov 2004, 07:49 PM
ok i'll send you the outlines soon

GTD-Carthage
11th Nov 2004, 07:17 AM
Roger that.

Ntwarr
12th Nov 2004, 03:04 PM
if i can get them scaned of course... oops sorry AGGGGGG!