Attention: Grunt11Bravo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Taque that reminds me of an INF-Con story I heard. A few folks got there a day early so they stopped by and asked for "Puncher". And people actually knew who he was and got him.

Come to think of it, almost everyone knows my nickname is Rostam... Wow, cool :p

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I get introduced as Zombie (guess why :p) but because of my email (which has rostam in it) and the fact that I can't wait to pimp Rostam's story to people means everyone knows Rostam is little ol' me...

Hmm there is a group around here calling themselves "sixpack" they do some fun stuff for TV. Maybe a new challenge for them would be to try and track down someone using only their nickname.

Yeah... off topic, but whatever.

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
lol, just wait until -I- meet you. Odie, I assume you use that nick for other things than INF ... or do you just all work with INFars? That'd be a scary sight indeed - no work would ever get done.

Ros, I was thinking that those people are lucky that they didn't go the "wrong" neighbourhood and promptly got fisticuffed. Puncher ... fists ... okay it was bad. Where did you all get your nickies anyway?

Hm, maybe this should be moved to off topic? :p

Cleeus[JgKdo]

because respawns suck
Jun 8, 2002
Germany
www.cleeus.de
Berlin, Germany:
Harper, Cleeus, KampfSaU, Deathwalker, HaraKiri

It's very strange to talk to people and call them by their internet nick, but on the other hand it's also strange to call them by their RL nicks, because you usually know them only by their nickname.

-Freshmeat

Eternally noob
Dec 4, 2003
Denmark
Visit site
It can get even more messed up. My wife and I are both members of the same True Combat clan, so what to call her when the clan gathers on IRC ?

-Freshmeat