007 maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

normyUM

Mar 14, 2000
Visit site
I was looking at the 007 DM maps from goldeneye.... and thinking how cool it would be if some genius mapper recreated the GoldeEye single player experience in the form of assault maps. Any takers?

KINGADROCK

Dec 16, 1999
Visit site
I SECOND THAT MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!

bullet2.gif

THE KING ADROCK

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Yeah

and if they're nice enough, they might even make a baron samedi skin for me to use!

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Seven is the answer and the answer is seven!!...........................................Im not mad..im just a bit strange?!

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
Whoops! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
bullet2.gif

Let your greatness silence all those who oppose you and cause them to run away cowardly at the sight of your name.

[This message has been edited by Talon (edited 03-15-2000).]

GoNzOTW

Mar 28, 2000
www.gogogonzo.com
Hay, I now have dedicated AgentX server up and running. Cycling the goldeneys maps right now, but taking suggestions for others... address is 24.26.39.60

bullet2.gif

Pat Steger
ICQ=5632657
AIM=GoNzOV3
http://www.gogogonzo.com

Otter

Feb 8, 2000
www.splatts.com
thanks for the addy BloodKnight im grabbing it now /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

and kewl theres a server GoNzOTW ill try it out at the weekend /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif