The new agent x beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Has anyone try the new agent x beta released last Sunday? Its brilliant, everything about it is smooth to say it is still early in production! The models and sounds are very authentic too (unlike .inf)....go on try it.

------------------
"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

"I am the alpha and the omega!"-THE FIRST AND THE LAST..

Baron_Samedi|PuF

B

BloW__Smoke

Yep, tried it, but still i like infiltration more, sorry baron

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Why!!

Agent x runs as smooth as a proper game....Go(l)d eneye. Im sick of infs cheap sounds, feel to the weapons and the look of them. Maybe v3 will be somethin to rant about. Until then...

"Go on James....blow them all to hell!"

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Baron_Samedi|PuF

B

BloW__Smoke

Ever saw the tweakability of Inf, and that of AgentX, nuf said /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif (always wanted to aswer once blunt).

Infiltration vs AgentX discussion is as pointless an Q3 vs UT in my opion.
AgentX, InF, Swat, CSUT, CTC, are all based on the same, and Inf and Swat (ok Swat isn't out Yet /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif ) just look's better.

I specially think the modelling of the weapons in INF look much better, find the pistol in agentX more like a steel pipe as to a gun, the HK MP5 doesn't look like anything.

Inf has his flaws too, but overall it just is a bit better (but again thats personal, and anyone is free to disagree)

bullet2.gif

World Peace thrue Cyber-violence......

So FRAG ON !!!!!!!!!!

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
Yeah they took the steel pipe out.....you get a colt these days. Ive heard that this early version doesn't contain any of the textures on the weapons.....they looked alright to me!

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

Baron_Samedi|PuF

GoNzOTW

Mar 28, 2000
www.gogogonzo.com
Check out my didicated AgentX server. address is 24.26.39.60
Cycling goldeneye maps right now, nut open to map suggestions...

bullet2.gif

Pat Steger
ICQ=5632657
AIM=GoNzOV3
http://www.gogogonzo.com