All i want for Xmas is XMP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
ok its been a minute. We need another teaser Come on FMI give us something new!!!!!!!!.my only hope for FPS as well as many of us is FMI if utxmp sux its sims clans for everyone

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Hrmm, in the UTXMP beta, I especially like how you get to design and decorate your base depending on how much energy your team has. Having a base covered in pink floral print looks oh soo homey. However, the whole dating a person on the other team thing, doesn't work out so well, hopefully they'll shelve that..

FMI is definitely taking care of the sims fans and the XMP fans.. :tup:

Astmatik

ONE DAY \o/
Jan 9, 2004
Poland
PRG said:
Hrmm, in the UTXMP beta, I especially like how you get to design and decorate your base depending on how much energy your team has.
LOL. My girlfriend might be interested in playing UTXMP now.
:lol:
"We need more flowery decorations !" "At the base"
and
"<-- I'm painting this"
:lol: