Explain why there's little utxmp info?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Okay, the title is a bit harsh, but it's the best i could do with the length.

Someone said that FMI has a non-disclosure agreement. I only heard it from one of the VD, I think it was PRG. Anyway, if one of the FMI guys could just give a reason WHY they aren't releasing any new videos and screenshots, it wouldn't be on my mind all the time, i wouldn't check every day for the nonexistent updates.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I understand that if you're not putting out videos it's because you CAN'T. So just explain why, and everyone release a little tension.

Aksen
Axe
Alex

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
okay that clears up that misconception ;)

I also would like to say, thank you for what you're doing for the community. But it's hard to hold our breath with no end in sight...

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I believe the lack of stuff stems from the fact that it's just not ready to be publicly picked on just yet. I hope I'm not violating the NDA when I say something that gets showed now may not look the same later.....there is still plenty of work to do. The screens they have shown already are good idea of what it looks like. Anymore screenshots I think would be much more of the same.