OMF! red builder brush!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

flo0tz

May 1, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Well, i searched the forums, for this, but suprisingly found nooothing, but i have a problem, well, mah red builder brush wont snap to grid, and YES i did set bEdShouldSnap to true, what is going on?

laxmidi89

Feb 18, 2005
how do u enable grid snapping?

I am having the same problem except all the brushes refuse to snap

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
Try selecting the brush and zooming in towards the grid. Then constantly Ctrl RMB clicking all over the place until it snaps in somewhere? Altering the grid units also seems to help sometimes and after one snap it typically is all about snapping properly for me afterwards.

I've found that after zooming around a bit and doing the above a lot, any brush will eventually start snapping. Sometimes it just takes a while. X_X

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
What he said + properties brush > movement > location > type 0 everywhere
rotation > type 0 everywhere here too

If all fails close UED and delete ut and unrealed ini

Or ofcourse you simply turned off the snap button :)

And dragon myr, you need to rightclick on a corner/vertex to make it snap, not everywhere, just a corner

laxmidi89

Feb 18, 2005
i have tried al of this but let me explain better

none of the brushes snap to anything they all move freely like lights. even at 1 grid size, the brushes won't snap.

i need this help because my mod is on hold because of it

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
on the bottom tool bar next to the command line where the grid scale is, is a grid icon make sure that's on (it'll be green in it is) that's grid snap