Just Sad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XyA_Silent

XyA Clan Leader
May 20, 2004
Am
Ok so, I hosted my own server and Death and I were messing around with summoner, I didnt put a password on so people using gamespy server lists joined my game. No big deal until they started messing everything up. Like in Alacazar I had like 70 suicide raptors lined up waiting to be blown up in slow motion (those of you who have done it you know how sweet it looks:)), some ignorant ***k goes and destroys EVERYONE of them, a 20 minute waste. And then decides to kill me in all good fun. So I turned a few things on, and mutilated him. (I think I destroyed all of the deploy points except one that deploys in the middle of the sky for a nice long fall). So in the end he exclaimed his thougts about me for being a cheater and left. For future reference ppl: If the name of the game says: something something SUMMONER, nobody is cheating (because everyone is "cheating"), and if you dont like to do those things in there, dont go in and ruin everyone else's stuff.

Thank you

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
no.... moral is that if your goin to mess around use a password, and kick idiots u don't invite in who guess it, and continue with your fun :D

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
standard passwords to be guessed:

lei smells
rapt0r
(insert clan name here)scrim

fell free to add to the list of party crashing goodness!

Dracone

Dracone
Sep 10, 2004
I should download XMP soon. I have UT 2k4 and Unreal 2. i've heard the multiplayer is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.