PDA

View Full Version : using deathvalley

Screech
23rd Oct 2004, 03:57 PM
Hello demiurge,

I hope you don't mind if I use deathvalley as a base of sorta from which I am going to make another map. I will flatten out most of the terrain before starting, as all I really want to preserve is the texturing, the outer edge of cliffs and the skybox. I know this is a bit late to ask for permission because I started on this hours ago (lol :lol: :eek: ) but anyway I figured I had to ask.

oh, and thanks for the mail ;)

Jason[Demiurge]
25th Oct 2004, 10:13 AM
Hello demiurge,

I hope you don't mind if I use deathvalley as a base of sorta from which I am going to make another map. I will flatten out most of the terrain before starting, as all I really want to preserve is the texturing, the outer edge of cliffs and the skybox. I know this is a bit late to ask for permission because I started on this hours ago (lol :lol: :eek: ) but anyway I figured I had to ask.

oh, and thanks for the mail ;)

As long as it's for clone bandits, you've got a green light :D Have fun with it and good luck!

P.S. you're welcome for the mail :)

Screech
25th Oct 2004, 06:51 PM
awesome :) I hope I can make something decent out of it, hehe :D

Screech
27th Oct 2004, 11:24 PM
this map seems to be coming along incredibly slow..........but here's a screenshot from in the editor, for those who are curious........

Aconite
28th Oct 2004, 02:04 AM
Ah, pipes!

Screech
29th Oct 2004, 10:11 PM
indeed..... :D incidentally I have changed the ideas behind this map a bit.....but you'll all find out soon enough :)

Screech
30th Oct 2004, 01:02 PM
new screeenie.....yes I know the radarmap needs a new picture!!! so stop laughing at me. :o ;)

there are 2 nuke silos you in the map, you can see 1 in the screenie, those are form sean's map silo70, huge thanks to him. :tup: http://www.secseanz.com/