New BU Mirroring Partner: TalonServers!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
We're pleased to announce that we're teamed up with top UK server provider TalonServers.co.uk to bring you another BeyondUnreal FileWorks file mirror. The mirror itself can be accessed through FileWorks download pages (example), and is hosted on a 100MBit pipe in London (that's the original one in England, not the cheap Canadian copy).

If you're looking for a UT2004 or other game server, be sure to drop by our new mirroring partner and see what they have to offer!

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
Thanks Much Raptor.

uve been alot of help in setting up this damn mirror.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
:shy: yah, soz - it's been mentioned a fair bit recently... I'll resize it when I get the chance.

Last edited:

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
RaptoR said:
(that's the original one in England, not the cheap Canadian copy)
I've been to both of those Londons. The one in Ontario is quite a nice little city, actually.

Anyway, I'll stick with my FactoryUnreal mirror thank you. ;)

[edit]And by the way, the TalonServers mirrors seem to be down at the moment.[/edit]