Will you be drafted?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Bush stumbles on military draft *link fixed*

"My opponent seems to be willing to say almost anything he thinks will benefit him politically," he said. "After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain we will not have an all-volunteer army."

He was expecting the crowd (who had signed agreements that they would) to cheer him on after this sentence. Some people smiled, then frowned. Others looked confused. Finally, one person shouted out "Yes we will!". Thank goodness Bush was corrected by Farmer Brown.

Of course, it is a simple one-word mistake. However, it is a volatile issue, and a slip up like this can provoke the media.

Last edited:

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
The scary thing is that guy has been in power for almost four years now already. :eek:

I don't think the world can take four more years.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
He isn't the President of the World, you know.

In fact, I'd be surprised if anything he has done has really affected you all that much.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
He isn't the President of the World, you know.

In fact, I'd be surprised if anything he has done has really affected you all that much.

You cant really belive that, as one of the biggest powers in the world nearly everything has an effect. Hell even small countrys have an effect we live in such a closely knit world the slightest flap of a buterflys wings could cause a lot of trouble.
-how.

Feb 26, 2001
England
Sir_Brizz said:

Did anyone here about that war recently? Aparently America and a load of other countries went to war against a place called Eyerack?

- Sorry :)

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site

Between mass protests, heightened violence throughout the middle east, spurring terrorist attacks in "coalition members" homelands. The kidnapping and subsequent beheading of above mentioned allies' citizens. I'd say he's touched pretty far out there.

RedMarlin[MERLIN]

Jun 4, 2001
Arizona
www.templeofdawneq.com
Sir Brizz... you should just be quiet you little punk. My mom works my dad has a masters degree and he has to work 4 jobs and Im working and we still can't pay the bills. It has affected my family and you should get the **** beaten out of you for for even mentioning that dumbass statement. It turely shows how ignorant you are.

Oh yeah, I'm 19 and Im screwed. The 28th at least...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
CloudOne said:
Sir Brizz... you should just be quiet you little punk. My mom works my dad has a masters degree and he has to work 4 jobs and Im working and we still can't pay the bills. It has affected my family and you should get the **** beaten out of you for for even mentioning that dumbass statement. It turely shows how ignorant you are.

Oh yeah, I'm 19 and Im screwed. The 28th at least...
While your at it why don't you blame the holocaust, some guys suicide, the number of car accidents, and the death toll in Sudan on Bush. They are about as much his fault aswhat you just mentioned.

You all can come back when the protesting and everything else you mentioned are as bad at Vietnam. Or can even REASONABLY be blamed on Bush.

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Me. Drafted. I can only hope.

I LIKED my job in the USAF.

Seems disabled vets are very low on the list. For some odd reason.

RedMarlin[MERLIN]

Jun 4, 2001
Arizona
www.templeofdawneq.com
Your ****ing stupid as ****ing hell man, if you haven't noticed Bush is for the Rich and he gave tax breaks to them and not my family. I ****ing know so don't say that he isn't the reason because its just not true. Here is your ****ing bush dickweed. :lol:

Attachments

• RAWR.jpg
    RAWR.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 18

dive

Infiltration:: Like crack, but better
Sep 26, 2002
Altanta, Georgia
dive.livejournal.com
CloudOne said:
Your ****ing stupid as ****ing hell man, if you haven't noticed Bush is for the Rich and he gave tax breaks to them and not my family. I ****ing know so don't say that he isn't the reason because its just not true. Here is your ****ing bush dickweed. :lol:

You didn't answer my question, Cloud. What bills do you have that 6 jobs cannot pay for?

Secondly, they already pay a higher percent of their wages than everyone else. Frankly, I'd much rather we all pay an equal percent.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I'd much rather we all earn the same amount of money, than we all can pay the same percentage, too.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
CloudOne said:
... Wow. Just, wow.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I just find it funny that sir brizz is giving the exact same comments as in that other thread, but to another responce of another person.
Do you have those comments laying around somewhere ready to be copy and pasted or something? :p

And yeah you get him cloudone, a few more ****s and ****s surely will make him understand :D