Final version of AS-Frigate2k4 released...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Why is it when Dark Pulse finally trims down his Awsome Sauce giant sig that somebody else has to take up the new space.

edit: I got the joke Worf.

Last edited:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
\/\/0RF said:
What kind of loser spends all his time remaking UT99 maps?
...Or even spend time in playtesting the remakes?

BTW: AS-overlord already exists: linky
contains some hints to MOHAA and RA2 ;)

Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Hanover_Fist said:
Why is it when Dark Pulse finally trims down his Awsome Sauce giant sig that somebody else has to take up the new space.
Hey, my Awesome Sauce sig was awesome!

...and full of Sauce, too!

...I hate you. *walks away*

\/\/0RF said:
Dark_Pulse, Dub, CONSIDER THE SOURCE!

(or, check the link on my sig)

+1 obvious to Ren for being the only one to get the joke.
Worf, consider my selective ignoring.

-1 + No soup for you. ;)

Last edited:

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I did miss the obvious joke... even though I've been following \/\/0RF's mapping career ever so closely. Note to self - read People magazine more.
And hey! My sig is only so big for... err... promotional purposes... *hopes no-one remembers my other sigs*

Last edited:

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
|dub| said:
I did miss the obvious joke... even though I've been following \/\/0RF's mapping career ever so closely. Note to self - read People magazine more.
Captain Sarcasm - I'll understand if you missed the huge thread we had here on the boards, but look on in amazement:

Attachments

• colamap.jpg
    colamap.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 27

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
What was this thread about again?

Since I beta-tested the map, I'd feel like a donkey's ass (ass's ass) if I missed the joke, but luckily the ol' neurons are still firing.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
\/\/0RF said:
Captain Sarcasm - I'll understand if you missed the huge thread we had here on the boards, but look on in amazement:

Yah - thanks. At the time of writting that other post I'd checked that link and finnaly cottoned on to what it was, from your first hint. (hence why I wrote the mapping career thing)
Dark_Pulse, Dub, CONSIDER THE SOURCE!
(or, check the link on my sig)

But I did always love a good picture. :) thanks for the effort. I'll pretend that that I missed your other post though, would be a shame to waste the effort.
captain sarcasm looks on in amazement

Last edited: