FUNtalus - The movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThalisMan

Oct 18, 2004
FUNtalus_cartaz_640_480.jpg

Hello guys! ohhh i only knew this forum today (because BooGiTyBoY`s new movie)!

I want to show some good fun on Antalus, not only new things (but it`s there).

UT tricks are really fun and interesting, but people complains too much about it, specially quakers.
Quake tricks are amazing but UT fisics is different and our communitty is new, we have a long journey to scale with them.

The work is been done. Now we have DPM mod and some really good trickers. the time will make us improve our skills.

Enjoy the movie!

http://www.brute.com.br/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=38

PS: Nice movie BooGiTyBoY :)

Last edited:

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
was funtalus done on ut2k3? the bio-shield switches seemed too fast for ut2k4
cuz i tried some of those jumps and they are like impossible to do! has anyone else duplicated the jumps on ut2k4?
I could get up to the tree and dodge off but I thinks I need to ut2k3 boost dodge off to get to other side, but they dampened the boost force in ut2k4.
any hints?