Clan ZD: Put down the bong and check this out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheGunkster

[Ci]Gunker
Sep 26, 2000
somewhere in Minnesota
Domination Map Pack

The Community Domination Pack started as a small project for the return of UT99's Classic Domination, with but a few Double Domination maps. Many talented mappers joined to work on this pack, and it grew into a massive map pack featuring many professional quality maps for both Double Domination and Classic Domination.

CDOM Site

Now for some proof:
Cryptic:
ac03s.jpg

ac01s.jpg
]
Grinder][2k4:
grinder01.jpg

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
dude! we were talking about this weeks ago!
you must have been lost in some w33d-induced haze yerself when that topic came up! :D

p.s. I can't wait to see it released

Last edited:

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
If you can't read a forum thread without putting your bong down, I suspect you have bigger problems....

Traxis

Waiting for the deathblow
May 29, 2001
I've been waiting for this a long time. Hopefully people will play it when it's finished.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
/me puts down the bong

TheGunkster said:
CDOM Site

Now for some proof:
Cryptic:
ac03s.jpg

ac01s.jpg
]
Grinder][2k4:
grinder01.jpg

I knew about them making the cDOM Mod, but unfortunately it's taking them ages. (Too bad my mapping skills aren't all that otherwise I could have helpded)
I can't wait till they release it, must be a blast to play Cinder & Cryptic again :)

/me picks up the bong :D

Last edited:

TheGunkster

[Ci]Gunker
Sep 26, 2000
somewhere in Minnesota
Quote from Worklock|PG over at prou:
As co-coder and mapper for this mod, I'd like to invite people interested to the official IRC channels. The release will happen sometime this week, and will be announced in IRC first. The channel is #cdom on GameSurge or Quakenet. The channels are linked by a mirror bot, so one is as good as the other Smile

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Cryptic, second shot: ... Almost looks exactly like the original ! Is that a good or bad thing :hmm:

I suppose a good thing, too many people suffering from nostalgia :p

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
NeoNite said:
Cryptic, second shot: ... Almost looks exactly like the original ! Is that a good or bad thing :hmm:

I suppose a good thing, too many people suffering from nostalgia :p
I hope it's not a 1on1 conversion/remake, that prolly wouldn't work with the new moves. But yeh, the shot looks identical to the original. Can't wait to try it :)