Server Questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I have been thinking of running a dedicated server from my cable connection for 1 on 1 matches, but I have a few questions.
1. If I run a dedicated server on my cable connection, what are the chances of being hacked. Cable is known for being unsecure and most firewall programs I have used seem to degrade network performance.
2. Does anyone have a link to some UT server tips?
3. For some reason I couldn't enable stats no my server, even though I checked the box before launching the server.
4. What are the best one-on-one maps? Please list user-made maps as well or even the original unreal maps.
Thanks

|C|Evil Beaver

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Well I found alot of useful sites regarding servers so I don't need any links. Does anyone have any suggestions for the cable security issues?