Status Quo on Mouse Sensitivity and View Angle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
Hey, was wondering how most players set their:

1. mouse sensitivity and

2. view angle (any andvantage to widening this setting)

Thanks, Randy :rockon:

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Yes there's a definite advantage to FOV (view angle). Pretty much everyone I know plays at FOV 100. I know it doesnt seem like much of a difference from the stock setting of 90, but play a few games of invasion with the higher setting, and you'll see the difference shortly ;) (Specially with them little guys nipping at your sides)

Far as Mouse sens goes... check THIS THREAD HERE

Be sure to read Spineblaze's post (like the 3rd or 4th one down) for how to determine your mouse distance.

Traxis

Waiting for the deathblow
May 29, 2001
It is pretty much just personal preference. Mess around with the settings and see what works well with you. My mouse sensitivity is set so it takes me about 5.75 inches of mouse movement to turn 360°, and I also use an FOV of 100.