WTF =PF=

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
why the fook are people kicking members of my game group from servers???

my buddy cartman was kicked no less then 6 times last night becouse of "clan assotation"

1. we arent a clan

2. WTF why do people kick a guy whos not doing anything wrong just becouse they may not like me

people bitch becouse xmp is short on players then kick people who are playing fair and just trying to have fun

whoever is doing this needs to grow some ballz and come after me you want to target my friends you can bring it to ME post or pm me i will respond

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
PF Prophet said:
why the fook are people kicking members of my game group from servers???
my buddy cartman was kicked no less then 6 times last night becouse of "clan assotation"
1. we arent a clan
2. WTF why do people kick a guy whos not doing anything wrong just becouse they may not like me
people bitch becouse xmp is short on players then kick people who are playing fair and just trying to have fun
whoever is doing this needs to grow some ballz and come after me you want to target my friends you can bring it to ME post or pm me i will respond

I use the -=USA=- tag in bf1942 but it isn't a clan, got booted lots of times, harrassed a lot, only did it for patriotism, I lost family in 911 and only wanted to show pride toward my country in that I'm not afraid to let people know who I am and where my pride is.
After I started using it and letting a few people know why, I noticed a lot of others using it and putting up with the same harrassment I went through.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
All i can say is that i don't really care about the person's tag or clan affiliation, but if i am an admin of a server, and i get lots of complaints about a person, i will kick or ban them, because i don't want trouble makers... but i think that that happining to u is dump, just because of "clan assotiation"...

i do thank that utxmp has uid based banning, helps to get rid of tons of issues ;), and it makes it a lot more costly to the so called "pricks" of the game.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Even though I no longer have a server to admin, pretty much, unless you piss me off personally I am not going to kick/ban you, and a ban requires not only going over the line but hiring a cement truck to bury it under a pile of concrete equivalent to the mass of most of Africa.
In any case, there's something called multiple servers (still, right? I haven't checked..) though player counts might cause other problems that way. If the server admin isn't a total retard, you should be able to get an explanation as to why you were banned (excepting the obvious, like tking).
And finally, if it's not a clan... what is it? o_O you do have a group of people wearing that tag, it's natural to assume it's a clan.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
there arent menny players and he did change servers 3 times the same ppl followed him and vote/ban or vote/kicked him over and over

i know this guy VERY well and he dosnt do anything thats a kickable let bannable offence the worst he may endup doing is gassing his own team :p

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
washuu said:
All will be clear once the prophecy of the utxmp coming down to earth comes true.

Repent thy foul sinnarz and bask in the glory of the coming of the UTXMP!!!

Can I hear an Amen?

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Sorry to hear that happen Prophet. In these last days of U2:XMP people have been doing some stupid stuff. All I can say is bare with it bro till we have UT:XMP on the scene.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
np creig i dought cartman will get ut2k4 any time soon he got t:v full and will likely play that hell out of that once he clean installs his system

Status
Not open for further replies.