Bua wildfire

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i loved the map in 2k3. This could be a 2v2 map for 2k4 on our server. Anyone wants to make the transition for 2k4 ?

note: I saw it on our file page but it was for 2k3 so i thought it would be great to have it on for 2k4. :instagib:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
«BuA»Meat said:
And how about soulburner Lurk! another 1v1. Those were awesome maps.

I think I could prolly have another SoulBurner out by this weekend... might change up the theme a little since I've learned some since then.

Also; I won't be able to frag with ya this morning Meat... got some things to take care of.
Might be on a bit later tho... 10-12... dunno for sure right now.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well alright meat...I'll do it tonight. But I'm going to make some changes to it. It needs to be adjusted for the lame 2K4 dodge if you know what I mean. I'll probably add more decoration and such, and it won't be called the same thing.

We'll see. You won't get it right away either. Its going to be part of the 1v1 map pack I'm making. Not sure if Lurk wanted to pitch in on that one or not. ;)

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
kool
i kinda knew that we coulnd'nt do the wall dodge to get up there anyway but if you fix it then i know it's gonna be awesome

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Bonecrusher said:
We'll see. You won't get it right away either. Its going to be part of the 1v1 map pack I'm making. Not sure if Lurk wanted to pitch in on that one or not. ;)

Ok, I'm a bit late on getting back to you on this... but you know I'd be more than happy to help out. :)
Just need to do some brainstorming... :eek:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Bonecrusher said:
I already have two done working on a third. Well I WAS working on a third...but I forget where I was going with it...so I'm gonna have to wait for a while.

I've had mappers' block all week... been trying to get some together, but only have one really set to go.
I also need to get back to Cypher and try to get that map finished.
Mebbe with the extra time off this week, I can get some work finished... if life stops interrupting, that is.