BuF Splash Screen

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
BuF Splash Screen for YOU!

Here's something I whipped up in like 2 minutes for fellow BuF'ers.
The original pic is from Shadow Dragon showcasing his AWESOME BuF skinpack so he gets all the kudos for that! All I did was size it and throw the BU and border on it.

To "install" just save the pic (right click then "save picture as") and throw it in your UT2004 > Help folder.

MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP THE ORIGINAL SPLASH SCREEN!!!! Just rename the original UT2004LogoBAK.bmp or something like that.

UT2004Logo.bmp

Last edited:

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
nice pic shadow, and ill use that as my splashscreen boogity :-D

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Hey cool! Between you and I Boogity, BuF shall become a beacon to all UT fraggers! Heh heh!

THough i've ntoiced you've actually used an earlier version of the pic........ I sneakily updated the one on skinpack thread after i'd psoted it! :S That's why the ROmulus/Remus twins look wrong adn there's no Raptor! :S
If you want to yours atleast for your own machine i'll repost it so you don't have to find the old thread! Think it's on page 3 now! Sorry man! I tricksed you! :)

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/6500/bufskins.jpg

Last edited:

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Well, I suppose we could, but it wouldn't be linked to a player like their own personal skin.

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
didn't we talk about vehicle skins before? Why do i remember telling Huggy that he should have those tick marks on the side of his manta...?

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah Stig, we talked about it on #fragbu I think.

I think it's a great idea, but not easily implemented, and well, I'm not an implementer for this sort of thing. :)