LDR's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
So, this girl and I are doing the long distance relationship thing, and I need some ideas. I've already done the mixed music cd's, etc. I even put this together of pressed Indian Paintbrush (Wyoming's state flower, where we're both from) and Forget Me Not's, which she loved. With each package I've included a letter, but I'm running out of unique ideas of things to send her. We talk multiple times a day, so just sending letters isn't too exciting. I don't want to do anything sappy, but stuff that she'd appreciate.

So, do any of you have suggestions?

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Ignore her for months at a time so that the phone calls, letters and gifts seem so rare and special that you won't even need to worry about their content ;)

Last edited:

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
I was able to see her a month ago. She's on her school's cross country team, meaning they travel every weekend. We might be able to meet halfway in another month, but that's not guaranteed. As for liquor, she's not 21 yet, so I don't want to get her in trouble. Plus, she doesn't drink much while in season.