Make Something Unreal Assault Maps Finalists

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Epic Games has announced the finalists for the Assault Maps category for Phase 4 of the Make Something Unreal Contest.
Assault Map Finalists:
AS-Overlord2k4AS-Abyss-LiteAS-AmunRaAS-MZ-HighRiseAS-AarjskawAS-AcatanaAS-OsakaAS-VindicationAS-OutBackAS-JumpshipXUtopiaAS-Thrustv2
Assault Maps Honorable Mentions:AS-CirbanLiberateAS-GauntletAS-HolocorpAS-ShipjackAS-BlazingChaseAS-TarydiumMine

S

Super-Moose

Yup.
Acatana, Osaka, Vindication, OutBack, Jumpship and Thrust all own.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Acatana, Osaka, Vindication, Thrust, Abyss-lite, MZ-HighRise, Holocorp, TaridyumMine, Aarjskaw

And they all sucked :p

Gotta say though, lot of the maps have the "Blow-up-a-few-doors/generators,-lower-the-shields-protecting-the-Power-Core-and-then -blow-up-the-Power-Core" theme going on

But I'm yet to discover the first map I don't like

bid

Sep 27, 2004
The only two I kept are AS-Abyss-Lite and AS-MZ-HighRise.

Last edited:

DaJMasta

Jun 12, 2004
Well, I'd reccomend AS-Gauntlet, mostly because I made it :p

But i am plenty fine with an honorable mention, the version I submitted had very flawed bot support. But another beta is soon to come!