Buy HL2 online..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Ordered HL2 online today, got the Gold package. Abit expensive but i think it's worth it. Total cost of 120$(iincludeing shipping/tax) :D

No they just have to release it...

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
wonder what will come out first:

Halflife2
Duke Nukem Forever
UT:XMP

:woot:

/\ºÐZA

/\ºLpha Psychiatrist
Oct 4, 2004
When I bought my ATI 9600xt it came with a game voucher to get half-life 2 for free. If you have not got a fast videocard yet, check out sites where they sell 9600 and up, i think they still have that offer running until Half-Life comes out.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
I haven't in any way kept up to date on this, but is Valve still offering HL2 as a download via Steam? And if so, do you get a discount? :D

Yup, got it via Steam. And i duno if i get any discount, but i did get some other stuff with it. :D

Seiken

Mar 31, 2004
yah you can still buy it through steam..you can actually play counter strike source now if you buy it through steam which is awesome.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
hl2 multiplayer will be garbage, but the sp will be the best sp game in like 3 years, afterall hl reinvented what the fps could do

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Is it still supposed to be out in november? Me and rumours don't get along well.

Status
Not open for further replies.