Can someone tell me whats going on?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mavoric

www.mavoric.net
Dec 6, 2003
www.mavoric.co.uk
I was creating a new map and then suddenly when i had just finished building the structure it came up with a weird error. Can someone test it, see if they have the same problem and tell me what it means :)? You will have to do build all and then it stops working and then you close the program...!

I managed to sort out that bit, but now ive got like 200 bsp errors :'(! Am gonna give up on unrealed :mad:

Attachments

• CTF-House.zip
    319.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
It crashes when your house is on the Textured view window while you rebuild. Look elsewhere, rebuild, then look towards the house front. A big bsp cut will appear.
Seems to be caused by the 2 balconies.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Mavoric said:
I was creating a new map and then suddenly when i had just finished building the structure it came up with a weird error. Can someone test it, see if they have the same problem and tell me what it means :)? You will have to do build all and then it stops working and then you close the program...!

I managed to sort out that bit, but now ive got like 200 bsp errors :'(! Am gonna give up on unrealed :mad:

It's fixed, fixed some different things you prolly didn't notice either.
I removed the spheres, cuz they were rediculously round and prolly causing a lot of errors. Use the moon decoration and just change the texture of the mesh to replace the spheres.

Attachments

• CTF-House.zip
    110 KB · Views: 23

Mavoric

www.mavoric.net
Dec 6, 2003
www.mavoric.co.uk
Extracting to "C:\........\UnrealTournament\Maps"
Use Path: no Overlay Files: no
Extracting CTF-House.unr
bad CRC 37e2b083 (should be 2e373898)
Warning: the size of the extracted file (357380) does not match the uncompressed size (357404) recorded in the zip file