PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me whats going on?

Mavoric
7th Oct 2004, 03:29 PM
I was creating a new map and then suddenly when i had just finished building the structure it came up with a weird error. Can someone test it, see if they have the same problem and tell me what it means :)? You will have to do build all and then it stops working and then you close the program...!

I managed to sort out that bit, but now ive got like 200 bsp errors :'(! Am gonna give up on unrealed :@

Rob
7th Oct 2004, 03:48 PM
It crashes when your house is on the Textured view window while you rebuild. Look elsewhere, rebuild, then look towards the house front. A big bsp cut will appear.
Seems to be caused by the 2 balconies.

XepptizZ
7th Oct 2004, 04:06 PM
I was creating a new map and then suddenly when i had just finished building the structure it came up with a weird error. Can someone test it, see if they have the same problem and tell me what it means :)? You will have to do build all and then it stops working and then you close the program...!

I managed to sort out that bit, but now ive got like 200 bsp errors :'(! Am gonna give up on unrealed :@

It's fixed, fixed some different things you prolly didn't notice either.
I removed the spheres, cuz they were rediculously round and prolly causing a lot of errors. Use the moon decoration and just change the texture of the mesh to replace the spheres.

Mavoric
7th Oct 2004, 04:14 PM
:S its not letting me extract it

XepptizZ
7th Oct 2004, 04:22 PM
:S its not letting me extract it

Why not just open zip, and copy past it into your directory? That's what I do.

Mavoric
7th Oct 2004, 04:33 PM
Extracting to "C:\........\UnrealTournament\Maps"
Use Path: no Overlay Files: no
Extracting CTF-House.unr
bad CRC 37e2b083 (should be 2e373898)
Warning: the size of the extracted file (357380) does not match the uncompressed size (357404) recorded in the zip file