Do you this mutator?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Terran-Ghost

Feb 5, 2000
www.amishrakefight.org
I'm looking for somekind of mutator that when you die it doesn't let you respawn in a certain amount of seconds.
I need for my INF maps, since each shot can kill you, at least make it worth while.
(I know standoff and preafer not to use it)

------------------
A man got on a bridge and said he wanted to kill himself since he's poor, has no job, and hardly any job. With what he had left he bought an Orange, so he would have a good taste before jumping, he said. After eating it, he threw away the shells. he looked down under the bridge and saw someone pick them up. He asked him why is he picking Orange shells, so the guy under said: "I don't have an orange..."

Super(ST)Trooper

Super Like
Mar 3, 2000
Visit site
I think there is one, try searching the files under UT mutators. If you want you Sig to be in italtics change the the last one at the end of your sig to [/i]

bullet2.gif

Good Bad, I'm the guy with the Gun!

[This message has been edited by Super(ST)Trooper (edited 04-09-2000).]