PDA

View Full Version : Some guy sent me nude pix of himself

Sapphire Nights
7th May 2001, 04:18 PM
I was on a game server Friday talking to my girl friend. She had lost my email addy so I gave it to her right there in the game.

Her guy friend saw my addy to. And later sent me six nude pix of himself. :eek:

Isn't that something? What's wrong with this guy? I didn't ask for this. Hee! I do find it humorous. He is pudgy and bald but he poses like he is a Greek god. I had to put my hand in front of my mouth to keep the laughter from spilling out. :p

the~oreca
7th May 2001, 04:20 PM
Do you want me to send more? ;)

DeeperShade
7th May 2001, 04:39 PM
Pudgy, Bald men should not be allowed near cameras... even if they're fully clothed...

namu
7th May 2001, 04:43 PM
Let's give him a well earned
ROFLMAO!

I_AM{skullface}
7th May 2001, 05:23 PM
heh :)

oh man oh man...isn't it wonderful what people do? Well Sapphire, I guess you can feel flattered. I never have random girls sending me naked pictures! Even if they were balding and pudgy, I'd still feel a little warm tingle in my heart! :)

-I_AM

Merlin|BuF
7th May 2001, 05:36 PM
hehe I bet you felt all special inside when you opened that e-mail hey S_N

lol who does that?

I_B_Bangin
7th May 2001, 06:38 PM
/me hopes that Sapphire doesn't find out that it was really me who sent her the nude pics! :D

Ah.... That is disgusting.....ah.....what a pervert....yeah! ;)

Deathwing
7th May 2001, 06:39 PM
Heh, I'll remember never to give my addy in-game!

Sapphire Nights
7th May 2001, 06:44 PM
When I opened it my face looked like this :eek:

My brain just did not believe it was real for about 30 seconds. Then I burst out laughing :)

Here is an example of what I was subjected to.
It's been Goshenized for your protection :goshen:

http://members.home.net/intrepid44/ohgawdgosh.jpg

I_AM{skullface}
7th May 2001, 06:49 PM
OH MY DEAR GOD THAT'S SO FOUL!!!

Why would a man who is trying to entice a woman...pose with his ass like that? And the socks...oh the socks!! The horror of it all!

-I_AM

I_B_Bangin
7th May 2001, 06:51 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!

THE SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillyBadAss
7th May 2001, 06:59 PM
MORE!!! PICS!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

GunnerX
7th May 2001, 07:04 PM
OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!! That's Hilarious!!!! :D:D:D

Sapphire Nights
7th May 2001, 07:04 PM
Oh, this pic was a show stopper :D

Again, its Goshenized for those with weak stomachs :goshen:

http://members.home.net/intrepid44/ohgawdgosh2.jpg

ZenPirate
7th May 2001, 07:09 PM
uhmmm....won't Goshen be kinda twisted because you put his head on some guys "shwartz"

]Ui[duo
7th May 2001, 07:09 PM
LoL!!!
damn funny!!
especially the goshenizing of them. LoL his head is blushing i think ;)

BillyBadAss
7th May 2001, 07:20 PM
This this guy say who he was in the game. You should send him a email with a link to this thread. I doubt he would send you anymore pics after that.

]Ui[duo
7th May 2001, 07:22 PM
Ive got a better idea, send him naked pictures of m0 then he would know how displeasing it is to get ugly man pr0n

phil
7th May 2001, 07:31 PM
man that guy is whiter than I am :o
but his little john is alot bigger than mine :(

WiLD2
7th May 2001, 07:48 PM
LMAO!!! I really don't know what to say about that kinda stuff... though the pics coulda been a little more Goshenized, like 50% of the picture coulda been :goshen:ized ;)

]Ui[duo
7th May 2001, 07:50 PM
but then it would only be head, nobody likes head
caugh caugh
yes my last 2 post have puns
ooops not my last 2 but this one and the one before the one before this one
in other words this post and the third to last post :D confusing you inst it. My mind perplexes your simple little pea sized brain........... well ok maybe not

Shock6822
7th May 2001, 09:10 PM
this explain chryst's sudden absence....

kamikaze9
7th May 2001, 09:17 PM
So I guess now we all know to send our nude pics to intrepid44@home.com, right?? :D :p

desperado
7th May 2001, 09:23 PM
Hmm why saph is talking about this guy here? Posts his pics, even edit them. Hmm I think someone is in love ;)

(BoD) nepenthe
7th May 2001, 09:24 PM
Hey SN, bravo to you for taking it in stride. I know some people who would be throwing an utter fit right now, on the phone demanding answers, calling out the lawyers, whatever... You're cool. :)

At least they weren't COMPLETELY tasteless (like, um, action pics or something). :rolleyes: *Ewwwww...*

It's likely this guy has done this sort of thing before. You gotta be a little careful who sees your email address. ;)

]Ui[duo
7th May 2001, 09:37 PM
Yeah some sicko like morety might see it :D

ShinyObject
7th May 2001, 09:50 PM
Mine's five Goshen Heads long Saph. ;)

L_S
7th May 2001, 09:53 PM
Did he include just the pics or was there a message too?

]Ui[duo
7th May 2001, 09:58 PM
are there any more pics? It's funny laughing at this guy, id like to see more
Stupid earth love!

pine
7th May 2001, 09:58 PM
Goshen: 5 heads long resized to 2:2 pixels, right? Careful making size-oriented remarks in the digital world :) Ouch....

All I can say about that dude is, i seriously hope he was drunk, stoned, hallucinating and badly counseled by his friends. Otherwise I may have to send him nude pics of my 6'4" tall chubby gay suitemate. Now THAT would be retribution :D

Sapphire Nights
7th May 2001, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Goshen
Mine's five Goshen Heads long Saph. ;)

Five?.....Oh.....My! http://members.home.net/intrepid44/smile.gif

Sapphire Nights
7th May 2001, 10:07 PM
Thanks Nep, Iíve been online since 99 so not much shocks me anymore. But Iím glad he didnít do anything strange. Just simple poses.

L_S, I trashed the email. I forget most of what he said. But I remember he said at the end he has MANY more pix like these. Ack!

pine
7th May 2001, 10:10 PM
lmao, HOW do you make that goggle-eyed smiley? I have to know!

Sapphire Nights
7th May 2001, 10:14 PM
Here you go Pine, just download it off my server

http://members.home.net/intrepid44/smile.gif

Kray
7th May 2001, 10:18 PM
LOL @ the first pic! That pose and the socks just cracks me up. :D

And 3 goshen heads? Hmm. Ya' know, that could be the new method of measuring your ding-a-ling. "My weener is so-and-so goshen heads long."

]Ui[duo
7th May 2001, 10:20 PM
whats that mean? one half, one and a half, 8?
"gee wiz batman look at those heads go"

Shock6822
7th May 2001, 11:15 PM
Gives new meaning to the term "Shiny Happy Goshen" :D

phil
7th May 2001, 11:19 PM
im only 1/2 a goshen head big :(

]Ui[duo
7th May 2001, 11:27 PM
:eek::eek2: 1/2 omg thats pitiful, you know they have things for people that have problems in their..... mister happy. Look on stileproject if i remember correctly. My brother has had good results j/j he didnt apply for that program. :D (if he is a good bro he can take a joke)
*duo runs for the mountains just in case

Yellow5
8th May 2001, 03:18 AM
Well Sapphire Nights here's the picture that I send to all the ladies out there when they ask what I look like!

http://www.planetunreal.com/yellow5/stud.jpg

And yes that IS a monkey in my pocket!

DeeperShade
8th May 2001, 04:04 AM
/me runs off to the bathroom and locks the door, only to emerge 2 hours later with a happy look on his face

You so seksi Y5 :D

el Gato
8th May 2001, 06:26 AM
$hit, that's some funny stuff. I like BBA's idea of sending the poor guy a link to this thread.

And FINALLY I get to see some of Y5's m0nkey p0rn. :D

WiLD2
8th May 2001, 06:38 AM
Bwahahaha!! LMAO @ Yellow5. Who's that old man with you?

CHRYSt
8th May 2001, 11:21 AM
Am I the only one to notice that he shaves his body? He really should wax. It wouldn't show as much.

Morety
8th May 2001, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Sapphire Nights
I was on a game server Friday talking to my girl friend. She had lost my email addy so I gave it to her right there in the game.

Her guy friend saw my addy to. And later sent me six nude pix of himself. :eek:

So you were talking to a girl friend, and this is her guy friend. Did you send her copies of the pic's too? Or has she seen them already. I dunno, you guys are laughing here, but I bet all the girls who see this want to plant their lips on his belly and blow really hard and make a LBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLTTTT kinda sound and watch it jiggle a bit :)

And btw: nekkid pictures of Morety would simply ruin any lady for any other guy. Can't improve on perfection boys.

I_B_Bangin
8th May 2001, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by DeeperShade
/me runs off to the bathroom and locks the door, only to emerge 2 hours later with a happy look on his face

You so seksi Y5 :D

Damn DS, you waste an awful lot of time. It only took me 5 minutes! :D

Sapphire Nights
8th May 2001, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by CHRYSt
Am I the only one to notice that he shaves his body? He really should wax. It wouldn't show as much.

I was wondering when someone else was going to notice. It makes him extra repulsive.

]LoL[malkovich|mOO
8th May 2001, 01:05 PM
this is the proper way to goshenize that pic ... :( ... :D ... shirk ...

I_B_Bangin
8th May 2001, 01:26 PM
Actually, shirk, that turns me on even more! :D

WebSlinger
8th May 2001, 02:15 PM
ya know it looks like he took those pix in his office at work or something. Or did someone mention that already, it's always tough catching up on long goshenized threads

el Gato
8th May 2001, 02:25 PM
And why is he totally nekkid in that first pic except for his socks? I bet he has athlete's feet, corns, and/or toe cheese big time. Now that's a turn-on! :D

DeeperShade
8th May 2001, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by I_B_Bangin'

Damn DS, you waste an awful lot of time. It only took me 5 minutes! :D

Its because I have a bigger schlong than you :D

Originally posted by Morety
And btw: nekkid pictures of Morety would simply ruin any lady for any other guy. Can't improve on perfection boys.

I know.. thats why I stopped trying :D

Shock6822
8th May 2001, 04:25 PM
..............You guys scare me

ZenPirate
8th May 2001, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Shock6822
..............You guys scare me

There's nothing to fear but...oh,hell with it..

Merlin|BuF
9th May 2001, 08:59 PM
F*ck those are funny pics the socks just make those the worst pics that have ever graced my computer. But they were still funny as hell

/me goes and make his own "special" pics

so I can see how many goshen heads mine is

DeeperShade
9th May 2001, 09:06 PM
fresh from IRC :)

<LordKhaine> admit it proph, after seeing sapphires thread in the forums, you instantly doned a female nick in UT and started to give out your e-mail ad

LordKhaine
9th May 2001, 09:14 PM
:D

Sapphire Nights
9th May 2001, 09:46 PM
I alwasy thought Sapphire Nights was a gender neutral name. But since I get bizzare emails from time to time I wonder.

LordKhaine
9th May 2001, 09:55 PM
I always thought it was a female nick till i saw your desktop image in a thread aaaaaages ago (some artwork type thing that had some female nudity in it :eek:), then I presumed you would be male. Now I know otherwise, heh.

phil
9th May 2001, 09:57 PM
wonder if we'll ever see a "Some chick sent me nude pix of herself"

or better yet "Some chick sent me nude pix of himself" :p

Merlin|BuF
10th May 2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by war-ped

or better yet "Some chick sent me nude pix of himself" :p

That's scary you even thought of that War-ped :p

Cursed_Soul
9th Nov 2001, 09:00 AM
sick minded people :P....

guys.... NEVER EVER SEND SOMEONE A NUDE PIC OF YOURSELF (besides your girlfriend maybe....:D :con: )

if a girl hates something.... it will probably be a nude male fat pimply ugly hairy goshenlike body :P

sick....

pine
9th Nov 2001, 09:04 AM
Wow, I honestly never expected to see this thread again......

Cursed_Soul
9th Nov 2001, 09:06 AM
zynthetic brought it back alive in the buf-mappack team.......

Danger_Dude
9th Nov 2001, 09:07 AM
/me nominates this thread for inclusion into the BuF Classics forum! :thumbsup:

Sapphire Nights
9th Nov 2001, 10:32 AM
What is the buf-mappac team?

Cursed_Soul
9th Nov 2001, 11:03 AM
Im leader of the beyond unreal forum BUMS map pack team

we are designing maps, mods, mutators, models and a lot of other stuff.

we probably wil make some map packs with only maps from beyond unreal forumers, and add extra mods and mutators in it

like new pickups and weapons.... i cant say a lot about it.. its a secret plan....

if i tell u more i have 2 kill u.....

btw BUMS: Beyond Unreal Mod/Monkey/Map/Model/Mutator Squad

Syri
9th Nov 2001, 11:24 AM
wow! a bump that wasn't made by El Gato!! i guess this one isn't quite old enough for El Gato's bumping tastes!

WiLD2
9th Nov 2001, 12:07 PM
Not anymore it isn't. Someone was going to bump it yesterday... was going to be me, but I was too lazy with the search feature to find it.

Was going to bump it as a reference for SaphireNights and her thread about MSN trojans.

Terminal {DTH}
9th Nov 2001, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by CHRYSt

yes i think you may be. :rolleyes: personally i dont examine pics of naked or quasi naked guys THAT closely. ACDC CHRYsT? ;) :p