Hey trinity.....how about...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
....going 1 vs. 1? It seems both of us are left out of the magic 64, so maybe you'd like to go at it with the Wolf. I've played against you plenty of times in CTF, but I'm eager for a duel.

I don't know what time you're coming home from the college tonight, but I thought you could take the K6-2 400 with the Intellimouse Explorer, and I'll get on the old Pentium 233 in the back. This should pretty much leave you without excuse
icon12.gif

I'll break out the Ethernet cable, and we can duel to the death? You pick the map. Whatd'ya say?

------------------
-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"
PuF: Bring on the pain!

trinity

Noli me tangere
Jan 3, 2000
Southern California
OK. I might as well kill you a few times. Get ready to have your ass handed to you! You may be my older bro, but thats not gonna stop me from tearing you a new one, chump!
I think we shall frag on, um, Deck16 ][, since that seems to be the default for 1 vs. 1
Itll go down tonight. 8pm PST. Put your bets in now!!!!!!

bullet2.gif

"And since I am the ranking officer on this ship, if you don't like it, you can go to hell."

Vanilla

Hi. My name is Vanilla. I'm an IHaholic.
Jan 30, 2000
San Diego,CA USA
i bet that wolf will win. i like trinity better, but wolf is better at DM. if it was DOM, itd be trin, but as its DM, i think itll be the wolf.

bullet2.gif

"Who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him"

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
You got it baby!! bring it on!

Let the carnage begin!

Since it's a LAN game, we can use custom skins&voices! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"
PuF: Bring on the pain!