PDA

View Full Version : FluXs Thoughts - 4th Oct 2004

FluXs
4th Oct 2004, 03:17 AM
This place seems a bit old at the momment and as more people seem to visit here then the IRC I thought I should put down my thoughts as of what we are doing; well my real thoughts are for this girl, but hey :mwink:

This Week University starts back up, but I have been blessed with only a full Monday (10:00am - 5:00pm) and a early morning start for a Tuesday Morning Lesson + a slot for a meeting about a project I do.

This means the rest of the week so far is free :) I intend to get a hold of Spec_X this week so we can talk and deceide whats next for DA2. Currently we are going to be looking for coders and also writing up some "spec" sheet for what needs to be coded...

Also after playing DA:UT for a while this week with fellow DA'arians I feel the game is still rather unfinished and buggy... this may be due to the Community Edition folks but hey... its cool what they did... Im still thinking along a few paths as regard to DA:UT

- Update / Redo some old DA:UT maps and re-release them.

- Grab some people to work on DA:UT v1.8 for bug fixing and bot support. Also if we update v1.8 it will allow us to alter the setting of DA:UT to fit better into the storyline of DA2...

- Create some of the CLASSIC DA:UT maps for DA2... eg

DAC-DDAY, DAC-Egypt etc (DAC = DA Classic) and have a map list dedicated to Classical gameplay :)

I hope to follow all these paths.

Here endeth my mind.

So anyone who wishes to help code for DA:UT or anyone who helped on DA:CE wake up :)

For anyone else: We released the DA:UT v1.6 Source Code so its out there for people to play with...

Thejackal
4th Oct 2004, 10:31 AM
this may be due to the Community Edition folks

:( *points to someone else to blame*

FluXs
4th Oct 2004, 01:49 PM
\o/

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
4th Oct 2004, 02:01 PM
*me points at my mum its her fault

FluXs
5th Oct 2004, 05:08 AM
*me points at my mum its her fault
:man:

Dest
6th Oct 2004, 10:01 AM
You wanna start on DA:UT now? :eek:

DA|aBsOlUt
6th Oct 2004, 07:57 PM
Lol I didnt even know u exist anymore destructor............... thats' weird.........

Dest
7th Oct 2004, 10:15 AM
I'll be taking a took once in a while :)
I've also been on mirc twice or so, but none said anything.. :rolleyes:

Cribban
7th Oct 2004, 04:16 PM
start on DA UT again??? COME ON PLZ :(

besides with the new site launch (with looks really cool) cant u make us that video I have been screaming on about for around 2 months now? ;)

Thejackal
7th Oct 2004, 06:56 PM
DA2 will still carry on, theres no harm in playing around with DA:UT, cause remember not everyone will have UT2004.. and anyway itl give a nice publicity boost to get more people here if we do :p

Dest
8th Oct 2004, 09:05 AM
cant u make us that video I have been screaming on about for around 2 months now? ;)

I could :) But no version of DA :o

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
8th Oct 2004, 01:06 PM
*me points at jackie " cause remember not everyone will have UT2004 " or there pc won't run it a sir :eek:

MaCuZ
13th Oct 2004, 03:22 PM
classic da wont attract a lot of people if u re-release. c'mon face that. But a part of meh mind is thinking do it, cos i recently started playing UT again (at school actually, cos i aint got any other **** to do behind that freagin computer) so that would be pretty cool.

But imo, the only way to attract people to play classic da, is to make a good offline mode. With supporting bots. But this would require new actors in maps for mguns, ammoboxes and stuff so that would be a pretty big re-release.

my thoughts end here :)

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
13th Oct 2004, 06:06 PM
thats how this all came about we were all playing ut agin and thought a game of da would be nice

Dest
14th Oct 2004, 03:37 PM
Im not down with another da:ut release tbh!

Let them finish DA2, I could proberly even help with a map of they like..

Jig
15th Oct 2004, 09:24 AM
Dont f*cking start on DA:UT now!!! The fans have been waiting AGES for DA2 and now you wanna bugfix DA:UT? Release DA2 and make it awesome!

Thejackal
15th Oct 2004, 02:43 PM
DA2 will still carry on, theres no harm in playing around with DA:UT, cause remember not everyone will have UT2004.. and anyway itl give a nice publicity boost to get more people here if we do :p

nobodys saying abandon DA2 fix DA:UT then come back later to pick up the peices

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
15th Oct 2004, 03:48 PM
wot he said

Jig
16th Oct 2004, 03:30 AM
I mean that you shouldn't waste resources on DA:UT, not a lot of ppl play that. There are more fans waiting for DA2..

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
16th Oct 2004, 06:35 AM
as there is very few da fans and there is know real news or progress!!! won't be wasting resources + alot of players are still playing hl which is even older than ut in look and fell and mods r still comeing out 4 that even though u will be able 2 get hl2 soon. So why not patch up da to get rid of all the bugs and get some news out !!!! better Than know NEWS At all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dest
16th Oct 2004, 02:19 PM
alot of players are still playing hl which is even older than ut

That's cus there is no next HL game out yet. Unlike UT it has 2 new games on the market.

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
16th Oct 2004, 09:00 PM
yep but i don't count ut2k3 as part of the ut world coz it was a big let down no were nearly as good as ut.
and peeps will still play old ut and hf coz there pc's r not up to it. i still play old ut and unreal online even though my pc will run all new games. There r more pc's out there that struggle to run new games and the owners don't have the cash to pay out 4 a new rigs every year or 2 just so they can play games

TheStankOne
17th Oct 2004, 01:51 AM
If it takes noticable time and resources away from the development of DA2... don't mess with the original. I don't think you are going to get any boosts from it. Me, and all the friends I know that play the UT stuff (about 35 people) no longer even have the original UT installed on our computers, and from what I have seen elsewhere, I have a feeling this trend can reflect a good ammount of people in the community. Get DA2 goin! :)

*Starts doing the waiting-for-DA2-dance... which slightly resembles the have-to-pee-really-bad dance, then gets punched in the face when somebody sees it and gets annoyed*

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
17th Oct 2004, 03:56 PM
*Starts doing the waiting-for-DA2-dance... which slightly resembles the have-to-pee-really-bad dance, then gets punched in the face when somebody sees it and gets annoyed*

i bow down to ur dance :notworthy:

]-UnderTOW-[
17th Oct 2004, 07:14 PM
I think a number of people here will be disappointed

Hellhound
18th Oct 2004, 11:55 AM
-UnderTOW-[']I think a number of people here will be disappointed

I hope you are going the right way with da2.
Take a look at SW Battlefront.
Its awesome there a lot more bots than in other games,
ok its a different engine. But i am not sure wheter its good to have some high poly models or a lot "low" poly models ( i don't mean low polys like the invasion bots )

Maybe there is also a possibility to switch the direction more into something like sven co-op. (i know only the first releases)

DA|aBsOlUt
18th Oct 2004, 07:02 PM
If something is released from DA2 team it will be PvP.

I am pretty much convinced by now that PvB is not do-able in the UT2004 engine unless or otherwise highly tuned which we do not have the time nor the "motivated labor" anymore.

I might announce a release of DA2 Beta 1 with PvP mode just because I would like everyone to see our art work and I dont want to see it going into garbage. It has been the best artwork I ever made with a team.

As for maps we will see which ones to include and maybe some new ones, I am already in the process of talking with [D]est.

TheStankOne
19th Oct 2004, 03:11 PM
Bah, if its PvP count me out.

Dest
19th Oct 2004, 03:51 PM
You haven't even seen it!
It's much funner/nicer/cooler/better then all the other crappy mods out there :lol:

Hellhound
19th Oct 2004, 04:50 PM
Ok,
thats a chance to do the things halo was supposed to.
I hope you achive your goals.

Maybe its time to convince the people with an ingame movie ;-)

TheStankOne
20th Oct 2004, 11:16 AM
You haven't even seen it!

The ONLY reason I got interested in the mod was the emphasis on bot support. I don't want to play just another variation off of assault... expecially without the bots this time, it would seem.

If theres no PvB I am not even going to bother. :mad:

Dest
20th Oct 2004, 12:07 PM
Come code for us then...

spec_x
20th Oct 2004, 04:09 PM
coding for PvB isn't the issue, it's that no one seems to make up their mind on what they actually want to do, as it changes quite frequently :mad:

DA|Dante
20th Oct 2004, 04:29 PM
coding for PvB isn't the issue, it's that no one seems to make up their mind on what they actually want to do, as it changes quite frequently :mad:
So true

TheStankOne
20th Oct 2004, 08:16 PM
Dest, come on now, its YOU'RE guys job to code. ;)

Now, I'm no coder, but assault seems to provide a good chunk of what you need. Destroyable goals, full but support for that, it would seem all you guys need to do is add in the custom models and weapons, and just turn up the number of bots. Some of the fancy stuff obviously is different, but you could at LEAST release a PvB with just this, and work on extra stuff later?

Sorry if I came off as an ass earlier, but it is true. The emphasis on bot support is what got me so exited, without it its just another assault variation, and that isn't worth the download for me. :(

DA|aBsOlUt
21st Oct 2004, 12:07 AM
TheStankMan: If we did something like that the mod will be characterized as a copy-cat of assault with different models and some new maps. We wanted unique new environement, we created it but it didn't come out well.

Nick/Dante: True, we do change our minds often but dante was never motivated to work on DA2 using original concept, I think not even motivated for mods alot anyways, FluXs was not around for months until we almost cancelled it but never delivered a map because he was waiting for Dante (see coders) to get the code done, TOW was not motivated anymore plus he got a job and TOW was going PvP anyways. We had zero maps except yours Nick, we did tests together and we saw this dramatic fps drop. Yes some code could have been updated to reduce those memory leaks.

If you wonder about where I was going? Any direction that would bring DA2 off the ground. PvP? PvB? Both? Didnt' matter which one was coming out first I knew if we had started a while ago we could have added so much more and be much more motivated.

I can count myself and nick (and a little bit of fluxs now that he is back) here that were interested and motivated for DA2. We were not enough I guess.

I am going to pay off our time and efforts by releasing this PvP version. If it succeeds I will support it, if not then I will not support it. Either way I am going HL2. (NOT LEADER)

TheStankOne
21st Oct 2004, 12:46 AM
Man... looks like the mod is dead then. :(

Cya all, maybe I'll check back in several months to see if anything new came around. Until then, adios.

DA|aBsOlUt
21st Oct 2004, 08:22 AM
The mod IS dead. Noone literally works on it. Everyone has left it.

The only chance is this PvP.

DA|Dante
21st Oct 2004, 07:43 PM
Nick/Dante: True, we do change our minds often but dante was never motivated to work on DA2 using original concept, I think not even motivated for mods alot anyways, FluXs was not around for months until we almost cancelled it but never delivered a map because he was waiting for Dante (see coders) to get the code done, TOW was not motivated anymore plus he got a job and TOW was going PvP anyways. We had zero maps except yours Nick, we did tests together and we saw this dramatic fps drop. Yes some code could have been updated to reduce those memory leaks.

Well maybe I'm not motivated for mods overall, but I delivered code - and only one person had made a map. It was not even for DA2 and he added "DA" to it. Even now - while code might not be very well tested - it does deliver most of th e things it should. Unless you count the various changes in mind many members had.
TOW wasn't motivated too, but instead of doing the same as our "motivated" members (I tend to say nothing), he did work.
And to address memory leaks. While it's possible to create memory leaks, there shouldn't be any (or not much). The FPS drop can be explained easily:
It's not even the number of monsters, it's the amount of shots fired to players. Maybe some of you know that collision detection isn't fast ( Worst case O(nē) which means every object has to be checked against every other object, and that every frame).
Why didn't it happen in old UT you may ask ? Because "monsters" didn't fire "real" shots, they had mostly instant hit weapons.

Dest
22nd Oct 2004, 08:51 AM
Well maybe I'm not motivated for mods overall, but I delivered code - and only one person had made a map. It was not even for DA2 and he added "DA" to it. Even now - while code might not be very well tested - it does deliver most of th e things it should. Unless you count the various changes in mind many members had.
TOW wasn't motivated too, but instead of doing the same as our "motivated" members (I tend to say nothing), he did work.
And to address memory leaks. While it's possible to create memory leaks, there shouldn't be any (or not much). The FPS drop can be explained easily:
It's not even the number of monsters, it's the amount of shots fired to players. Maybe some of you know that collision detection isn't fast ( Worst case O(nē) which means every object has to be checked against every other object, and that every frame).
Why didn't it happen in old UT you may ask ? Because "monsters" didn't fire "real" shots, they had mostly instant hit weapons.

Help us change it?

I'm making maps atm....

DA|aBsOlUt
22nd Oct 2004, 09:13 AM
A ha!

I knew it, I said it to everyone even if I am a noob it was because enemies used projectile weapons and not instant ones.

Nobody again (except you dante but you were gone by then) believed me about it.

PvP for now and maybe then PvB again.

DA|Dante
22nd Oct 2004, 09:19 AM
Help us change it?

I'm making maps atm....
Change it to what ? There never was one specific direction the whole team was going. Everybody wanted (and still wants) something else. Just look at this PvB and PvP stuff...
There's plenty of code and good models wasted currently because we only got 1 "real" DA2 map.
And everytime we had a team meeting on what DA2 should be it ended with people talking about how cool it'd be if we had dropships etc. ...
Everytime somebody got "this cool idea" which I should implement just to see that it's not used by anyone.
Or look at the HUD for example. How many different concepts we got ? 5 ? Not one clearly finished...
That said, there's enough code done to make a "good" map. You can recreate the old DA (though monsters lag because of shots...), you can go further and instead of one single "winning spot" have it a bit mission like. You can have reinforcements for defenders and so on.
Sure the code has bugs (if not a lot), but none of them does prevent one from creating a map and testing it.

Dest
22nd Oct 2004, 09:33 AM
but none of them does prevent one from creating a map and testing it.

What you think im here for :hmm:

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Shot00028.jpg
http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Shot00058.jpg

Unfortunaly They got deleted by exident when reinstalling ut2k4... :mad:

I will remake them...

DA|aBsOlUt
22nd Oct 2004, 09:33 AM
Well I have said those things numerous times to some people although I did participate as I was one of them.

I have taken the decision of PvP and whoever wants to follow me the doors are there and you will be welcome to join us.

DA|Dante
22nd Oct 2004, 09:36 AM
What you think im here for :hmm:
Hmm *looks down at your sig* :lol:

FluXs
22nd Oct 2004, 02:17 PM
Okay. [D] the map looks good. do you mean you deleted the map or deleted the screenshots?

How about this:

[D] is making maps, FluXs is making maps, Spec is making maps and Spec's friend is currently working on modelling a new alien species.

Forget for now about pvp and pvb; pretend its done and coded... Instead lets concentrate coding on implementing our DA features and fixing existing bugs. (as well as mapping)

We need to code such things like adding machine guns which can be built by the Machine Gunner or buildable sand bags... all of that stuff. Also how about working on adding a DA2 GUI menu and HUD and getting sounds/weapons sorted and added. There are bugs with the current weapons atm so they can be fixed too.

Bassically do everything else for DA2 not related to implementing pvb or pvp or stuff the current coders cannot code themselves! This would also include getting the alien sides weapons and creatures modelled and animated, including 1st person views.

Then if certain sexy coders stilll dont feel they can help; we look towards getting new coders to implement PvB and PvP support and any of our features which the current coders couldnt do.

By then we would have more features/gameplay actually in game with maps created for playing. Hopefully coders and other people will return to help in the harder aspects. We would alsol be in a better situation to ask for help if needed too.

Also hopefully this re-activation of all things DA will bring back people who left; as we seemed to be going around in circles and not developing the mod.

Im sure absolut and co can work on implementing/updating a GUI or working on any tweaks for weapons/sounds etc or adding abilities for the medic and mechanic in (if they can)

I think this is the best way; get everything else done apart from the pvp and pvb modes as its that where we have stopped. Releasing a small pvp game only serves to show off the models and ruins the name of the game.

Then when we look back you will be able to see we have got a lot more work done and havent got bogged down with game modes. Its because all the other things we can be getting along with have been forgotten.

Also this way. we wont just end up releasing a pvp game, but maybe instead a pvp and pvb game with all the other features added... and that will make everyone happy.

Also dont forget me and spec sat down and started going through the game and removing un needed features on paper / making the game a lot less complex to understand in terms of whats needed and how it will play.

If at the end of this process we cant find anyone to help code with pvb then fine, release a pvp game but at least then we would of implemented much more of the DA2 game into the MOD. This is compromise with absolut... dont rush this into a pvp. lets carry on developing the rest of the game and then see where we are. This way we can carry on developing DA2 without turning it into just a pvp game too soon; this i hope will please the DA2 fans as it gives us the best chance to carry on developing DA2 into what we want to play

:enforcer: Long live the Alliance! :boom:

Thejackal
22nd Oct 2004, 02:41 PM
sounds like a good plan to me :)

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
22nd Oct 2004, 02:41 PM
yep sound nice and sensible

Hellhound
22nd Oct 2004, 03:06 PM
Yeah
good news !

spec_x
22nd Oct 2004, 03:13 PM
well, until everything is settled, neither me or tyson will be doing any work on DA, tired of not knowing what's going on, being one of the only people working on it, and things constantly changing, until everything's figured out, people stop throwing out new ideas when everything else isn't even done yet, and once we stop starting over, and people leaving, then coming back, then leaving, etc, you won't be seeing any work from us. If we don't have consistancy and a well put together team, I'm not going going to waste my time if I don't think the project is going anywhere, as I've seemed to have wasted many months already

FluXs
22nd Oct 2004, 03:20 PM
well, until everything is settled, neither me or tyson will be doing any work on DA, tired of not knowing what's going on, being one of the only people working on it, and things constantly changing, until everything's figured out, people stop throwing out new ideas when everything else isn't even done yet, and once we stop starting over, and people leaving, then coming back, then leaving, etc, you won't be seeing any work from us. If we don't have consistancy and a well put together team, I'm not going going to waste my time if I don't think the project is going anywhere, as I've seemed to have wasted many months already

:o you left? :( sending pm 2 u

DA|Dante
23rd Oct 2004, 06:44 AM
If at the end of this process we cant find anyone to help code with pvb then fine, release a pvp game but at least then we would of implemented much more of the DA2 game into the MOD. This is compromise with absolut... dont rush this into a pvp. lets carry on developing the rest of the game and then see where we are. This way we can carry on developing DA2 without turning it into just a pvp game too soon; this i hope will please the DA2 fans as it gives us the best chance to carry on developing DA2 into what we want to play

Unless you got a much different version of DA as I got, you actually have PvB - and PvP won't be as easy, although I tried to support it in code whereever I was in the mood.

DA|Dante
23rd Oct 2004, 06:51 AM
I assure you, you didn't waste "many" months.

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
25th Oct 2004, 08:07 AM
shouldn't u realy take this to the private forums

FluXs
25th Oct 2004, 11:37 AM
then no one would read it.

I agree with Dante, the mod (including me) wanted different things...

But now we have a much clearer plan (long term) in mind...

such things as with the dropships should be removed for defenders.

Me and Spec started to draw up a list of features that had to be dropped and gameplay features that where to complex to understand. off the top of my head of plan:

- The enemy spawns in two ways.
1) Outdoors : In Drop Pods which hold more than 1 person, so only say 5 pods max on screen landing.
2) Indoors : Spawn via enemy held points

- The enemy do not fire countless projectile weapons
1) They fire a slow single shot projecticle weapon
2) Second weapon is an instant hit weapon

- The numbers of Enemy are reduced.
- The enemy will become slower and more armoured to counter act the fewer numbers ingame

- The games objectives will be much simple
1) A single winzone (instant or delayed)

2) Multiple control points to capture (they are in a number ordered, some can be re-taken by defenders, most are lost to enemy once taken, ie. somthing destroyed)

3) Hold out, the defenders have a pool of lives they use up when they die. Once it reaches 0 they lose (this can be added to Options 1) and 2) or can be a game in itself

Most of this is already in the mod... in some form or another and some is not.

I think if we had a fully working plan and kept to it, we would have more fun, and maybe dante wouldnt be so pissed off with us and left :(

Im still intending to create a plan (something we never had at the start anyway) :D which is a lot simple and straight forward for coders,mappers,fans,anyone to understand....

DA|Dante
25th Oct 2004, 02:00 PM
If there are any things you can't handle :eek: , close your eyes :p

Dest
25th Oct 2004, 02:51 PM
- The games objectives will be much simple
1) A single winzone (instant or delayed) :tup:

2) Multiple control points to capture (they are in a number ordered, some can be re-taken by defenders, most are lost to enemy once taken, ie. somthing destroyed) :tdown:

3) Hold out, the defenders have a pool of lives they use up when they die. Once it reaches 0 they lose (this can be added to Options 1) and 2) or can be a game in itself :tdown: :tdown:

Why dont we just do like almost everything the same as DA:UT ?
Sounds like a plan to me that everybody understands :lol:

Is there one ? :o Give me access tbh!

Hellhound
25th Oct 2004, 03:53 PM
Im still intending to create a plan (something we never had at the start anyway) which is a lot simple and straight forward for coders,mappers,fans,anyone to understand....

Well isn't a bad idea, i thought thats the used way for leading a project.
Otherways nobody knows what to do and where the journey goes to.
How did you create DA ?

Don't get me wrong, this shouldn't be a flame

Dest
25th Oct 2004, 04:04 PM
Well isn't a bad idea, i thought thats the used way for leading a project.
Otherways nobody knows what to do and where the journey goes to.
How did you create DA ?

Don't get me wrong, this shouldn't be a flame

*Oh* thats long ago, I remember is started with a map made by 2COOL4U :lol: and after a fort with a big rocket in the middle (dunno who made that anymore), but the idea was made long before that (by abs?).
The main idea was just hordes of attackers vs players as defending, and later just came the turret, the nades and mines and so on.

What happend the 2COOL4U anyways? Hes working for a company now rite?

FluXs
25th Oct 2004, 06:38 PM
we never had a plan as it was almost the same people from DA:UT so we where just going to carry on and build a DA2. no plan needed....

as you can see what has happened is something most people call Mission Creep.

[D] gametypes 1, 2 and 3 are not gametypes in the sense of you pick them from a menu of gametypes is what style of map you decide to use. option 2 is the new one we have added to the winzone, where there is more than 1 winzone.

To think of a simple example is DA-SnowCanyon. Each of the mini defences spread out down the canyons pass would have a control area. Once the attackers get to the first one. your team loses the ability to respawn there and thus respawn further back up the hill... Eventually you would keep losing these points/check points/control points/control areas/outposts (etc) until you only had the top control point left and the game would end once they capture that too. Or if the time runs out Or if you run out of team lives (option 3)

Option 2 is to allow the winzone to be broken down into smaller "winzones" or objectives. Also these Control Points have features like re-spawning, so you pick where about you want to spawn and with the ability to lose spawns when the enemy captures a control point. you retreat backwards to the 2nd line of defence and so on (if your map had a liner line of control points)

Also if you had a fort say... One control point maybe an outpost outside the fort. then inside the the fort there is two of three more control points. Maybe the entrance/bridge as one then the court yard and finally the command area or power plant of the fort is another control point. As you can see, they do not have to be liner as these are clustered together inside the fort complex but still serve the same purpose.

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
25th Oct 2004, 08:17 PM
go fourth and map

DA|aBsOlUt
26th Oct 2004, 01:09 AM
It is quite funny cause most of those game types with CPs and instant winzones or delayed or destroyables are already implemented. Its just that noone wants to sit down and make a damn map using that code.

DA2 had a plan and that was a "steroid" (copyright?) DA:UT with better gfx more enemies, better AI, better defensive weapons as well as maps.

It has failed for various reasons besides the 8 fps record I had on my computer.

I want to update the visual interface a bit as I am satisfied with the current PvP build I have on my computer. Also supports offline game with bots.

Just get some maps out and we will get some new talent.

FluXs
26th Oct 2004, 09:10 AM
It is quite funny cause most of those game types with CPs and instant winzones or delayed or destroyables are already implemented. Its just that noone wants to sit down and make a damn map using that code.

there was never i formalised plan for these objectives. what i wrote above is the first time some one stated what was going to happen in black and white. and what i wrote down was what me and spec and decided after reviewing what we had.

Before then it was changing all the time and new features where coming in and out. like one day i learn "control points are now going to do this and that instead" and "i talked to dante; spawning doesnt happen like that now" etc...

i think if its decided whats going to happen it will be 100x easier for any coders afterwards to come back and carry on adding pvb and pvp as the plan will not keep changing.

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
1st Nov 2004, 11:33 AM
so hows it going its gone quiet again which is never good

spec_x
1st Nov 2004, 11:53 AM
so hows it going its gone quiet again which is never good

Ah-ha, we tricked you! it's actually going pretty well

Jig
1st Nov 2004, 11:57 AM
Lol :)

Please post a status update!

Dest
1st Nov 2004, 12:26 PM
Lol :)

Please post a status update!

done in 10 mins...

Dest
1st Nov 2004, 01:59 PM
done in 10 mins...

http://www.planetunreal.com/da/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=18

spec_x
1st Nov 2004, 02:50 PM
weeeee!

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
1st Nov 2004, 02:55 PM
wooot news

spec_x
1st Nov 2004, 02:56 PM
yeah, we're going to be better about updating you all more often, you can pay us in hugs, especially for abs, he likes them

DA|aBsOlUt
2nd Nov 2004, 08:12 AM
wtf

Jonny Buffalo
2nd Nov 2004, 09:06 AM
I haven't read any of this thread, I just thought it could use some jonny.

FluXs
2nd Nov 2004, 09:13 AM
I haven't read any of this thread, I just thought it could use some jonny.

OMFG! ITS BONNY JUFFALO!!!!!! :eek:

Jig
2nd Nov 2004, 09:39 AM
JB IS BACK 0_0

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
2nd Nov 2004, 03:35 PM
welcome back sir

MaCuZ
2nd Nov 2004, 04:27 PM
quite a topic...