Interesting new idea.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jetpack_camper

Oct 3, 2004
I have a goood idea for a new mod. It should be good if anyone is interested.
If anyone has seen Alloy Arena on Newgrounds, than they should know what I mean. It's basically like Metal Slug, but with a bunch of races, each with three different types of player that you can switch back to (like Sonic Heroes, but the other two don't tag along behind you). The idea is to have a side scrolling, minimal plot, blast'em up. If anyone thinks this is a good idea, than please post here to let me know!

Last edited:

jetpack_camper

Oct 3, 2004
By the way, (I forgot to say this, but...) if anyone who was involved in the 2D Arena mod please contact me in any way, shape, or form (even by sending letterbombs). If anyone knows anyone from th 2D mod, then a letter bomb isn't going to be accepted, but please get in touch.

Last edited: