New Release date?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Origim

Aug 18, 2004
It has been said that UTXMP will come in late September. It is October now... what it the updated release date?

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
September? They havent given any specific release date. Also, when its winter in the Northern Hemisphere, its summer in the Southern....so the release date is really up in the air.

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
Xaero said:
September? They havent given any specific release date. Also, when its winter in the Northern Hemisphere, its summer in the Southern....so the release date is really up in the air.

From the 2nd press release:

UT XMP is currenty due to be released for Unreal Tournament 2004 this September

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
This is exactly why they haven't been talking release dates. If they said it was coming out Oct. 3 and it didn't come out until Oct. 4, the villagers would be outside with pitchforks and torches.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
lol... i haft to say, just be patient, i know that they are working hard at the project... and anyways, i think that the initial release of utxmp will have rudamentry bot support, and that should be enough for anyone... anyways, i think they are going to release the mod in time for the last phase of make something unreal, but they are keeping everything hush-hush.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Xaero said:
don't worry. within the next few weeks I'm going to start up "Xaero's Pitchforks and Tourches, Inc." right outside the FMI world headquarters. ;)
:lol: I imagine it may be a very profitable business venture. :D

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
fireball said:
Can we get large, wooden rods too?

Bricks and Molotovs seem to work best in a riot type situation from personal experience. OHHHH and run when the riot cops shield rush you...

crimson99

crimson99
Sep 30, 2004
whatever man be it hush hush or so...let them keep the prize ... tribes vengeance is releasing tommorow....so if utxmp is not out by then .... hell i am going woop woop with tribeeezee vengeanceeezee....oh man you can almost hear the music in the background while people play tribes .... something like olay olaaay olay olaay olay olaaay olay olaaay it is hot hot hot dada da tadada da is hot hot hot...or something similar like the lambada....while they go gogo gaga with each other on a sunny bright map....now that is puuuuuure funnn dude....and waiting is getting me all wrinkled...i say we party boys get with tv and jiggy with it....at least until the fmi guys "ACTUALLY" release utxmp....oh and you guys can kick my ass me don't mind me love to give openion though hehe....

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
crimson99 said:
whatever man be it hush hush or so...let them keep the prize ... tribes vengeance is releasing tommorow....so if utxmp is not out by then .... hell i am going woop woop with tribeeezee vengeanceeezee....oh man you can almost hear the music in the background while people play tribes .... something like olay olaaay olay olaay olay olaaay olay olaaay it is hot hot hot dada da tadada da is hot hot hot...or something similar like the lambada....while they go gogo gaga with each other on a sunny bright map....now that is puuuuuure funnn dude....and waiting is getting me all wrinkled...i say we party boys get with tv and jiggy with it....at least until the fmi guys "ACTUALLY" release utxmp....oh and you guys can kick my ass me don't mind me love to give openion though hehe....
Say wha?

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
PRG said:
Bricks and Molotovs seem to work best in a riot type situation from personal experience. OHHHH and run when the riot cops shield rush you...
And don't forget gas masks. They're good for more than just blocking the B.O. of certain fellow XMPers.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
crimson99 said:

... it's like he's trying to speak to me, I KNOW IT!...