Link suggestion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Angerfist

left a small crater
Feb 22, 2004
the Netherlands
sc2a1.gif
li2.gif

Just a suggestion for people who dig the Legends of Zelda as much as i do.

Hell, i would marry a person who'd make a Link model

ssbshiz8.jpg

art-link.jpg
zelda.gif

favloz.jpg

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Heh , I'm all about it. ^_^ Been a Link/Zelda fan since the Nintindo version... the SNES one stil being one of my favorite ever games. I'm looking foward to the one about to come out, since they are dropping the whole "tiny, cutesy link" crap.. should be good. ^_^.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
Link's already done for UT2k3 if I can recall correctly, just needs porting

WHATS WITH ALL THESE NEWBIE REQUESTS, soon enough we're gonna see ASH requested.... and I don't mean the Evil Dead one.

And of course add a great dose of smileys
:minigun: :stupid: :wavey: :blueflag: :man: :zzz: :404: :lock: :ripper: :rl: :eek2: :flak: :hammer: :y5: \o/ :goshen:

Last edited:

Angerfist

left a small crater
Feb 22, 2004
the Netherlands
CheapAlert said:
Link's already done for UT2k3 if I can recall correctly, just needs porting

WHATS WITH ALL THESE NEWBIE REQUESTS, soon enough we're gonna see ASH requested.... and I don't mean the Evil Dead one.

And of course add a great dose of smileys
:minigun: :stupid: :wavey: :blueflag: :man: :zzz: :404: :lock: :ripper: :rl: :eek2: :flak: :hammer: :y5: \o/ :goshen:

thnx for calling me a newbie :rolleyes: , anyway im just SUGGESTING here, i seriously think it looks great as a model ...
Not to mention the masses of zelda fans who'd play with it.

Last edited: