Add pickup into inventory

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zupafly

Aug 13, 2004
I want to be able to add pickups to the inventory but I dont really know how and where I should do this. Their should only be one pickup at same time in inventory and it should be used with enter key or something ? Anygot knows how it can be done ?

zupafly

Aug 13, 2004
There is no pickup that just get into inventory in ut2k4 is there ? I havent found a class that uses it ? All the pickups run code instantly, I know how to do that too. I dont wanna make them into weapons either cause then I have to code 5 classes more or something.

Dark[NSF]

Northwest Secessionalist Forces
zupafly said:
There is no pickup that just get into inventory in ut2k4 is there ? I havent found a class that uses it ? All the pickups run code instantly, I know how to do that too. I dont wanna make them into weapons either cause then I have to code 5 classes more or something.

Look for PickupQuery(...)