PDA

View Full Version : Spammers

T-1
1st Oct 2004, 05:08 PM
EDIT: I need to express my anger and I DON'T WANT SOME RETARDED FILTER THING TO **** UP MY CURSING

What's with the sudden amount of a s s h o l e s pouring in and f u c king up the wiki? It's damned annoying. And that gravityz guy is just plain stupid: "OMGWTFLOL YOUR SYSTEM IS TEH H4X0R3D N U CANT DO S H I T".

Is it possible to do anything about this?

Wormbo
3rd Oct 2004, 12:31 PM
Look at it this way: By saying he "h4xx0r3d" the wiki he actually shows how stupid he is because it's meant to be this way (http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Wiki_FAQ).
Just have a laugh at him while you restore the original content via "View Other Revisions" within seconds, this probably takes you even less time than him doing the damage.

T-1
4th Oct 2004, 07:14 PM
Look at it this way: By saying he "h4xx0r3d" the wiki he actually shows how stupid he is because it's meant to be this way (http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Wiki_FAQ).
Just have a laugh at him while you restore the original content via "View Other Revisions" within seconds, this probably takes you even less time than him doing the damage.

I know it takes less time, but It shouldn't take any time at all. It just shouldn't happen... I fail to understand why people think it's fun to "h4x0r" a wiki.

tarquin
5th Oct 2004, 03:00 AM
Because they are idiots :(

Ghost3021
17th Feb 2005, 09:56 PM
its cause they bored nerds that need to get lifes and girlfriendz. well, most h4x0r nerds would probably be guys anyways...i dont know any chick nerdz but thats just me. anyways they Because they are idiots said it all jerks should see something called SUNLIGHT. yes, its the OUTERWORLD. like, get out there morons!(talkin to any h4x0r nerds that happen to be watching :crazydance: ) grrr i hate it when peopels spam! :rant:

UnrealPschyo
24th Jul 2005, 02:11 PM
I'm with you, T-1. *loads up Redeemer* Let's nuke them hacker bastards. For the Wiki.

If they hack, why don't we hack their computers with this:

"You are under arrest for hacking, you b0ll0xor!"