hmm debate

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
:hmm: presidential debate is over, what are your thoughts on it, i'm really bored right now so what candidate do you think won

Last edited:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Doesn't matter how old you are... as a matter of fact, I'm under the legal age yet I'm going to watch it. It's history in the making.... Man I hope its Kerry '04

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Ok, I watched it... Kerry crushed him just as I thought lol. Just wondering, what do you guys who aren't in America think about the whole election?

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
[CON]Ronin said:
I hate Bush
Vote Kerry! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Damn straight. I'm flat out embarassed to have Bush as our president. The sad thing is that the polls are so close.... Did you guys see the debate? Bush was confused and arrogant while Kerry was well spoken and articulate. If Bush wins... I want to move to Canada :lol:

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
alright i know if i post this at least one person will flame me so to that one person.......well i don't care, unless you're a mod ;)

bush_precious.jpg

in case you don't know thats bush in that pic

Last edited:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Check this one out, has to do with the red/blue states...

Attachments

• THE USA.bmp
    252.5 KB · Views: 38