ANY SPIDERMAN ONE.....FOR UT 04

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carnagerulez

Sep 28, 2004
Im new here to this forum and just wondered if anyone can make ANY type of Spiderman skin for UT 04? Thanks

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
carnagerulez said:
Im new here to this forum and just wondered if anyone can make ANY type of Spiderman skin for UT 04? Thanks

Welcome carnagerulez :) .
This Request is not so easy , because there was a bad campain started from Marvel at the time UT2003 was released .All major skinsites deleted the existing skins and models inspired by Marvelcharacters to avoid trouble.
You won´t find any major site that adds these work to its databases .
Speaking for SkinCity : We don´t add them any more.It´s a bad thing , but we don´t want the site closed.

You can take a look here : Intertwined .
Kryzaliz made a lot of Marvelinspired Models.There are two Spiderman models to download . They are for UT2003 , but you can use them in UT2004 .ALL Skins work in UT2004 - although they don't sit down in the vehicles (Copied from Intertwined).

Comicpack1 . One Spidey-model is included (Original red/blue dress)

More Comicskins Pack . Spidey with black suit from Secret Wars is included.

Last edited:

shadow the one

shadow the one and only
Sep 8, 2005
yeah there was one at some site forgot witch one but it was cool but it had like upp and upt files so i didnt no where to put em can anyone help and hey SaD i love skin city

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
yea companies suck. Like madden is cool and all but to inforce thier rights to the nfl liscence. Thats why blitz is gonna kick its ass. oops went off topic. Welcome to the forum. HA 2nd to welcome WHAT THEN SAD WHAT THEN!! lol j/k

Starry Might

bFemale=True
UTGirl said:
Really a pity some companies thread that things like that way. :tdown:
Nobody earns money with it, it`s just for fans and a way of avertising....
I don`t understand such politics.....
:(
Yeah, I don't like that, either!

I think copyrights should be respected, but at the same time, I think that people should have the right to recreate their favorite characters in other games, too. Aren't skins and models really just a form of Fanart? ;)