PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Model

Shadow The Hedgehog
29th Sep 2004, 07:40 AM
Please please please!!! can sombody make me model of shadow the hedgehog for ut 2004 i would be eternally gratefully to whomever will do it!!!

SaD
29th Sep 2004, 08:02 AM
... shadow the hedgehog for ut 2004...
Dont know it .Some reference pics ? Or do you mean Sonic the hedgehog ?

btw : Welcome to the board Shadow :) .

klasnic
29th Sep 2004, 08:05 AM
Yeah welcome aboard Shadow... A pic would be nice as I don't know him either :( :)

[EDIT] Is it Sonic's evil twin or a clone? :D

Shadow The Hedgehog
29th Sep 2004, 08:56 AM
Shadow is the black version of sonic from sonic adventure 2 and sonic heros do you think you can make it? oh and thanks for the welcome =)

Mr.Wigglez
29th Sep 2004, 10:35 AM
that would be a sweet model.

Shadow The Hedgehog
30th Sep 2004, 07:15 AM
do you think you can make it for me?

Shadow The Hedgehog
30th Sep 2004, 08:16 AM
oh btw if someone does decide to make this model please take note that sonic and shadow are only half the size of a normal human if that can be done with models sorry to nag but i really want them tobe as perfect and realistic as possible so if anyone thinks they can do this just post a reply on this mail...

Shadow The Hedgehog
2nd Oct 2004, 06:30 AM
ne 1 able to do this for me? yes? no? please tell me...

Angerfist
2nd Oct 2004, 08:22 AM
ne 1 able to do this for me? yes? no? please tell me...

relax making a model takes time, u can just suggest them to make one, not demand :)

But man, a Shadow model would be awesome, it was my favo char back in the days

Angerfist
2nd Oct 2004, 08:29 AM
http://www.geocities.com/shadowfanboys/officialshads6.bmp (http://www.geocities.com/shadowfanboys/images.html)

Shadow Artwork (http://www.geocities.com/shadowfanboys/images.html)

Enjoy :D

Shadow The Hedgehog
2nd Oct 2004, 11:32 AM
i dont mean to sound demanding i just wanna look baddass while playin :lol:

SaD
2nd Oct 2004, 01:47 PM
i dont mean to sound demanding i just wanna look baddass while playin :lol:

Its a nice idea for a model , but you shouldnt demand it every day .
If someone is interested of doing it , he will . :)
And that needs some time .A good model isnt done in some hours .

Shadow The Hedgehog
2nd Oct 2004, 03:13 PM
i'm sorry :(

SaD
2nd Oct 2004, 03:16 PM
No problem Shadow .
You are new at this and now you know it . :)

N@Sc
2nd Oct 2004, 03:19 PM
shadow the hedgehog people on these forums arent all moddellers you know;)
another thing is that currently most people are busy what ive seen... you just have to be patience and wait some1 will reply on time and you can give him info etc....

Shadow The Hedgehog
3rd Oct 2004, 04:13 AM
ok i understand

klasnic
3rd Oct 2004, 08:22 PM
Also I don't fancy seeing hedgehogs squished by a Leviathan :lol:

Mr.Wigglez
3rd Oct 2004, 08:23 PM
:lol:

thats would be so funny.

klasnic
3rd Oct 2004, 08:39 PM
Sure a static mesh of a squished hedgehog shouldn't be too much work :D

Shadow The Hedgehog
4th Oct 2004, 10:16 AM
u forget guys shadow is like a twice as strong and fast version of sonic so a leviathan tank couldntcatch him :lol:

Mr.Wigglez
4th Oct 2004, 02:52 PM
yea it could, jus catch him off guard,
ur forgetting makin him for ut will make him no stronger or faster than anyother character out there unless u make him capable with species stats, which i dont think custom model can be, so ur little to fast and strong theory is wrong.

The Helios
4th Oct 2004, 06:11 PM
shadow the hedgehog people on these forums arent all moddellers you know;)
another thing is that currently most people are busy what ive seen... you just have to be patience and wait some1 will reply on time and you can give him info etc....

Yes, that's right. BTW, N@sc, I hope get the body (it was really hard for me to understand the basis of modelling without screw up the whole model and have to start again, and again and again), legs and a new set of hands (I don't want to post the actuals... they are horrible and need some improvement like smoothing). Don't worry, I'm still here and I don't forget :D .

klasnic
4th Oct 2004, 06:28 PM
Ahh it would be cool though to have him running around like with the adrenaline speed combo only let him do it all the time instead... Then he'd live up to his reputation. I'm sure someone could make a little mutator to make him twice as fast...

Only thing is will he not then run twice as fast under a leviathan hehe :D

Shadow The Hedgehog
6th Oct 2004, 02:47 AM
why wouldnt it make him faster than the leviathan??

klasnic
6th Oct 2004, 03:53 AM
It would that's what I'm saying Shadow, only thing is if he doesn't watch where he's going he's likely to end up under a big wheel as hedgehogs are prone to doing :tup:

Mr.Wigglez
6th Oct 2004, 06:25 AM
:lol:
yea would be a cool model, but unles sumone made a mut, he would be same speed and strength as everyone else.

Shadow The Hedgehog
6th Oct 2004, 11:27 AM
i tried making him myself but i totally suck at it i cant even make a basic skeleton for him =p

klasnic
7th Oct 2004, 12:34 PM
Tell me about it... I think it's time I bought a 2,500 page book for 3DMax so I can finally learn it without just staring at the screen and wondering what to do. Only thing is the book will probably cost as much as the sw :)

Shadow The Hedgehog
9th Oct 2004, 09:12 AM
things have to be so hard to do these days..... =)

Shadow The Hedgehog
11th Oct 2004, 06:14 AM
did those gundam skins ever get realeased ive only seen 1 called mudrock werent there supposed to be more??

Mr.Wigglez
11th Oct 2004, 06:52 AM
lol the ppl that tried doin the gundams gave up, cuz they went for like 1 month straight jus talkin bout how there gonna do it but they never did.

klasnic
26th Mar 2005, 07:43 PM
Seems Sonic's been done but unreleased as yet by EE ;)

http://www.bigfootstudios.com/EVILENGINE/RESUME/3D.htm

CheapAlert
26th Mar 2005, 09:18 PM
so THAT'S where is page went.......

klasnic
27th Mar 2005, 07:33 AM
Yup just happened to have a look last night, Cheapy and saw Sonic there among the other stuff ;)

Tyrant -AIR-
28th Mar 2005, 06:01 PM
It could be possible to request the use of his skin and alter it to look like shadow. There isn't really that much of a difference.

Kirock
6th Apr 2005, 08:46 PM
After he makes the model some one should remake the sonic map fom ut99 :lol:

Kid InFeRnO
7th Apr 2005, 07:14 AM
it would be cool to fight on the city escape level from Sonic Battle 2 lol

gun_toting_freak
10th Aug 2005, 11:40 AM
What game characters have models been made of?

I really want to know

That and I'm new here so, HELLO ALL!!!!!!!! :D

SaD
10th Aug 2005, 01:33 PM
Hi gun_toting_freak ,

welcome to the board .

Turret 49
11th Aug 2005, 12:36 AM
There is a Shadow model.

http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/unrealtournament2003/moreinfo_6127223.html

MoRpHoBiS
1st Sep 2005, 09:54 AM
yeah but that shadow the hedgehog model has issues with it, it crashes your UT 2004. And don't say its a graphics card problem, because I am using the Nvidia 700x PRO, a very expensive card..lol ;)

daloonie
1st Sep 2005, 01:57 PM
... Nvidia 700x PRO, a very expensive card..lol ;)
You must be referring to ATi here :p

EDIT:: I hate registration to download...

MoRpHoBiS
1st Sep 2005, 02:00 PM
it shuts down your whole game. It's been doing it to my friends as well. Theres got to be a quickfix for it somewhere.

LeGeNDaRy
1st Sep 2005, 02:16 PM
EDIT:: I hate registration to download...

You can get it here (http://www.freewebs.com/gaz2k/Shadow_The_Hedgehog_UT2003_2004.rar) without any registration required.

daloonie
2nd Sep 2005, 07:11 AM
It works fine here. No problems at all.
I used:
UT2004 v3355
ATi Catalys 5.8 drivers
Rest is not interesting.

But it ran fine with no problems at all. I downloaded the one legendary linked to, thanks :)

Turret 49
2nd Sep 2005, 07:35 AM
it shuts down your whole game. It's been doing it to my friends as well. Theres got to be a quickfix for it somewhere.

It doesn't do that for me :hmm:

MoRpHoBiS
2nd Sep 2005, 08:47 AM
Give it time, you'll see. It will eventually do it. Keep using it for a few hours and eventually it'll quit your UT. Just keep testing with it when ya get the time i guess, lol.

daloonie
2nd Sep 2005, 10:13 AM
Are you sure it's not a stability problem with your pc!?

It sounds like your pc isn't too glad with it's temperature.

LeGeNDaRy
2nd Sep 2005, 10:48 AM
Works great with me.
Though that little issue with it's eyes is what disapoints me =(

MoRpHoBiS
2nd Sep 2005, 11:36 AM
just keep using him for a few hours. it worked fine for me for about oh, 4-5 hours. then it just kapuut. And then every time I'd load up UT 2004, and the shadow model was in the game, it'd be about every 3 mins and bang, there goes my UT again.

Kid InFeRnO
2nd Sep 2005, 05:43 PM
Like they said its probibly your pc. Just cause u spent a lot doesnt mean its good quality. Who knows maybe somthing in ur modem got jacked when you were putting in the card >.>

shadow the one
8th Sep 2005, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=Shadow The Hedgehog]Please please please!!! can sombody make me model of shadow the hedgehog for ut 2004 i would be eternally gratefully to whomever will do it!!![/QUOt/]

u no there is a shadow modle at levels4u.com it almost completly looks like shadow:lol: :lol: cant belive u didnt look there and no need to thank me i am new by the wya and here to help oh and klanasca i love your modle but can u make an half alien half predetor modle and post it in skin city plz i will be so great full;) ;) ;)

Kid InFeRnO
8th Sep 2005, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum
YAY FIRST FOR ONCE TO WELCOME SOMEONE

Turret 49
9th Sep 2005, 02:56 AM
[QUOTE=Shadow The Hedgehog]Please please please!!! can sombody make me model of shadow the hedgehog for ut 2004 i would be eternally gratefully to whomever will do it!!![/QUOt/]

u no there is a shadow modle at levels4u.com it almost completly looks like shadow:lol: :lol: cant belive u didnt look there and no need to thank me i am new by the wya and here to help oh and klanasca i love your modle but can u make an half alien half predetor modle and post it in skin city plz i will be so great full;) ;) ;)

There is a Shadow model.

http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/unrealtournament2003/moreinfo_6127223.html

And in the Alien vs Predator pack by EvilEngine on L4U there are two PredAliens.

SaD
9th Sep 2005, 06:35 AM
Welcome Shadow.:)

xXshad0wseekerXx
18th Sep 2005, 09:20 PM
ya i would like a shadow skin it would be really kewl also if not that master chief

LD
19th Sep 2005, 03:43 PM
just keep using him for a few hours. it worked fine for me for about oh, 4-5 hours. then it just kapuut. And then every time I'd load up UT 2004, and the shadow model was in the game, it'd be about every 3 mins and bang, there goes my UT again.

its not the skin bro, my computer does that with TAM v 2.55 & 2.57, im just gunna re-install and hope it fixes it.
@the last guy that posted, both of those models exist, google is your friend;)

Romulus
20th Apr 2006, 12:54 PM
Does anyone have a rar. file opener?

I'm new so, hi everyone. :wavey: :)

SaD
20th Apr 2006, 01:05 PM
Welcome Romulus .

Is it that hard to google (http://www.google.com) it ?

It took me 0.1 second to get the downloadlink .

Winrar-Download (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm) .

You are new here , so , please don´t hijack threads . Your question has nothing to do with the topic .

If you want to know something it´s better to open an own thread ( in the correct subforum - Your question belongs to the General and Off-Topic Board (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=422) and not our Request-section) than hijacking a reallly old one .

Random Elite
20th Apr 2006, 01:51 PM
Well it was semi-on topic, LeG's d/l location was a .rar, which downloaded a little too fast for my liking...

LeGeNDaRy
20th Apr 2006, 01:58 PM
That's one helluva bump

ZR
20th Apr 2006, 10:03 PM
I would agree, a Shadow skin would be nice...Especially since one on the Atari forums never gave me a skin...just..nothing....:(

daloonie
21st Apr 2006, 06:28 AM
How about just reading the f*cking thread?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/unrealtournament2003/download_6127223.html

Been posted and quoted and I don't know what... Damn...