how do i attach to a joint?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BongoBoy

May 28, 2004
on UT, tried attaching a carpet model to the player's joint('ltoe' joint for example), but the carpet is attached verticaly instead of horizontaly... how do i fix it?

BongoBoy

May 28, 2004
doesn't work for me, no such function or verbial in actor class :(

i did, and found nothing... and asking in forums is part of the research in my eyes

Last edited:

BongoBoy

May 28, 2004
thats unreal 2003, i said i work in UT :(

i think i found it but still having a few issues... instead of attaching it - i made it a Phys_trailer so it will follow the carrier... i used "btrailersamerotation" so it won't rotate by the owner's velocity, but that only work server-side... how do i make a final function work client side?(i replicated the function that changes the btrailersamerotation)