half-life 2 is coming out soon after all

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
scans coming soon!

hl2pcgamer_1096328893.gif

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Subscribers get it October 5th, not sure when it hits store shelves. The date on the pic is kinda screwy, but that is probably going to change when the issue finally hits stands.

Last edited:

El JuaKo

Fear the Mariachi
Dec 13, 2003
damn... tribes and hl2 the same day after my birthday ***HINT HINT*** :p

unforntunatelly, itll be most likely that mexico wont have it for at least 3 weeks :(

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
December 2004 usually means that it come out in November. Although sometimes I've seen magazines come out two months ahead of time, and that's usually the december issue since they are pushing products for the holiday season.

BinarySystem

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Heh, 12 things you need to know to run Half-Life 2 on your PC. They're making it out like it's going to tax your system. I doubt it's going to be easy to faze anybody this soon after Doom 3.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I imagine those are tips for the low end system crowd.

I have a radeon 9800, so i'm set to run at max settings.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
PC Gamer...haven't read that in ages. Anyways, I find this hard to go with...never realized how ****ing ridiculous magazine pub dates are. WTF is that all for...oh wells.

However, I would be greatly pleased if this game is delayed for a while, because then PC Gamer can have egg all over their behind the times faces.

DeMachina

gone
Sep 1, 2001
Québec,Canada
You do realize that this was probably printed before VUG/Valve went public with that whole breach of contract thing. In other words, this review doesn't mean anything as far as release date goes. Nor does it mean much on the quality of the game seeing as it was probably done on beta code (with some luck they might have done it with the first RC wich may be the final version of the game). I doubt VUG will hold back HL2's release even if they could, they probably don't want to miss a christmass release date and if they win in court, they can get Valve to pay them their money back anyway.

Oh, and "soon". :lol: :rolleyes:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Wild Weasel said:
PC Gamer has been watered down so much, its not even funny. An 11 page ad for one game? **** that.

It never says anything about an 11 page ad for Half-life 2. And what other game is as big as half-life 2 right now? PCGamer is giving half-life 2 the space it deserves.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Twisted Metal said:
He's probably laughing at the fact that Stalker is no where near as big and popular as HL2.

stalker is pretty anticipated ;) Infact it's more anticipated than hl2 by people who dont spend their entire days playing cs or posting on msg boards.