PDA

View Full Version : Darkmind by Doublepenetration

[RAGE]Ghostwheel
25th Sep 2004, 05:19 AM
Just a question for you guys, I know this is a mapping site but I thought it was a community of dudes who love the UT game, how can you review a map made by a know CHEAT, this guy was caught by me and many other server admins, he is a trouble making punk that has a 30 ping and still needs an elfbot, and one of the major RUINERS of UT. I think you should delete his map and let all known cheaters know that their maps wont be takin seriously just because of their LAMNESS. I know most of you wont belive me but you can ask Redfist as he saw the log file with elfconfig showing on this dude the first day I put MMC on the server. Please dont encourage cheaters to map I mean WTH would an aimbotter know about making a good map anyway, layout means nothing to an aimbot.

PS. DP I am only posting this to piss you off If you see it, its time someone gives you some grief back, I mean a 30 ping and a elfbot just so you can say I OWNED [RAGE]Ghostwheel on his 28.8 connection, LMAO. I hope your sorry you ever came on the [RAGE]Clan server, Enjoy the spot light lamer, you deserve it.

#9 Join succeeded: sore_loosers AKA DOUBLE_PENETRATION
New Player sore_loosers, 68.232.161.13:1073
[MMC] sore_loosers :
[MMC] sore_loosers : gexidyg.elfMenu BOT
[MMC] sore_loosers : gexidyg.elfConfig BOT
[MMC] sore_loosers : MultiMesh.MultiMeshMenu
[MMC] sore_loosers : udemo.UDmodItem

Login: I'm_Back! AKA DOUBLE_PENETRATION
[2003-12-03 23:42] I'm_Back! entered the game.
Possessed PlayerPawn: bbTFemale2 DM-Curse][.bbTFemale2
Join succeeded: I'm_Back!
[MMC] I'm_Back! :
[MMC] I'm_Back! : gexidyg.elfMenu BOT
[MMC] I'm_Back! : gexidyg.elfConfig BOT
[MMC] I'm_Back! : MultiMesh.MultiMeshMenu
[MMC] I'm_Back! : udemo.UDmodItem

He also goes by 01Raider10 or something like that.

Balton
25th Sep 2004, 08:00 AM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. You better take your medicine.

[RAGE]Ghostwheel
25th Sep 2004, 10:22 AM
I take it from your reply you dont agree with what Im stating here Balton, or maybe your just a lame cheater yourself, most likely the second applies.

By not deleting this map you are only ruining UT even more, If you trully love UT let this lame cheat know how you feel about him killing the fun of playing legit.

MassChAoS
25th Sep 2004, 10:28 AM
hey smart one, there is no way to absolutely associate the NC dude with the one that you had visit. The nick in UT is just that: a nick. I could go be Ghostwheel if I wanted... but then again, who would want to?

[RAGE]Ghostwheel
25th Sep 2004, 10:29 AM
Hmmmm, dont bother to repy I just checked out your Website "Merlin Llama" I think thats says it all, I can only guess why you would'nt want Nali to not host known cheaters maps, LOL.

[RAGE]Ghostwheel
25th Sep 2004, 10:30 AM
LOL look at his comment on the map dude, he admits who he is himself, you are really stupid Mass.

PS you could always compair the IP on my log to the one you got for him tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Smart Guy.

Hourences
25th Sep 2004, 11:08 AM
It doesnt help calling mass stupid you know :)

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6689

He doesnt admit anywhere he cheated. And It can still be faked real easy.
And even if he did cheat Im not too fond of trowing his map off. This is a map site and not a player site, its about the maps and not other way around. What author 547124 does on some clanserver somewhere in his life is his problem. Im against cheating but trowing a map off and telling the guy "yeah according to this other guy you did something on this server some day so your map is now off" is kinda stupid and not fair enough.

"[2003-12-03 23:42] I'm_Back! entered the game." the thing is a year old ?
Little late not ? And why would we keep IPs from a year old ?

Only 28.8 connection btw ? poor you :/

UArchitect
25th Sep 2004, 11:35 AM
i think hour once told me that he was playing on ctf face with a flying leviathan :P quite lame, guess that means his maps suck eh :)...not :P

quillion
25th Sep 2004, 12:19 PM
While i agree with your words on cheats, i cant agree about deleting a map from NC3.

As far as i can tell, cheating in UT has nothing to do with adding a map to NC3. Banning and kicking from UT servers for cheating, YES! Banning and kicking for uploading a map, NO!

[RAGE]Ghostwheel
25th Sep 2004, 12:58 PM
Well all I meant to say is the cheats are what ruined UT, and I'm not the only admin who caught the guy, and we are not talkin bout goin by nick we go by IP, he was caught under several nicks but the IP block always matched, as far as removeing a map from a know cheater it would only be to send a message that they are not welcome in any UT community, but I got the response I figured I would.

I'm sorry if I dont agree with you all, but I think anyone caught cheating, even Hourences should be strung up by thier B***S, cheaters ruin UT so if nobody wants to play it anymore your whole site is a waste of time.

ReD_Fist
25th Sep 2004, 01:28 PM
Well I can confirm,it's the same guy,he sent me this map via email,and I still gave him crap about the aimbot,he never denied it but he never fessed up either..Nonetheless map or no map,you would not believe how many aimbots that we logged,just un believable.These guys fun is to cheat.And the only reason we used "pure" was for the enemy hit sound,it didn't do a thing for all the cheating stuff going around.Why Epic let that go on like that and let 3rd party programers try to make anti cheats is beyond me.As far as removing maps it would be to hard to be fair,but i bet if it could be done it might make a huge dent on aimbot use.
gonna post another section of a log just for your amusment

Known Cheats:

#1 [MMC] : *u$e/e$$* EVERYTHING HE HAS IS A CHEAT!
-----------------------------------------------
[MMC] ID: 3
[MMC] IP: 80.139.9.91:34428
[MMC] Netspeed: 10000
[MMC] FOV: 90.000000
[MMC] Voice type: BotPack.VoiceMaleTwo
[MMC] Skin: SoldierSkins.hkil
[MMC] Face: SoldierSkins.matrix
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) AFXTriggerBot.AFXMenu
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) AFXTriggerBot.AFXConfig
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) Anatomizer.AnatomizerExecute
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) bdNoSmoke.nosmokemmi
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) BroomopsSkinHackVer1.DXRS
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) elfLITE.elfMenu
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) elfLITE.elfConfig
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) HelioS-RADAR.elfMenu
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) htnxsov.elfMenu
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) htnxsov.elfConfig
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) JBot.JBot_Menu
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) LKNameStealer.LKNameStealer
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) p2wbot.p2w_MenuItem
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) Raretbot.RE
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) Serverkill_a1.ServerKill
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) Serverkill_a2.SKVarible
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) TraceBot.TB_MenuItem
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) TraceBotso.TB_MenuItem
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) ZelliusMMBot.ZelliusExecute
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) zmBot.zm_MenuItem
[MMC] : *u$e/e$$* (PMI) ZMenuMod.ZMenuMod

and the list goes on and on..................

Bot_40
25th Sep 2004, 01:29 PM
so why are you still posting here? :)

Mister_Prophet
25th Sep 2004, 02:28 PM
well this is what the guy said in his comment:

This guy is a member of the [RAGE]clan, I'm sure he didn't want me to spill that but oh well, you get what you deserve. Everyone that beats down a RAGE member (less you're a noob you can) is considered a cheater.
IMO the majority of their members should just give the game up because they are such poor loosers.
If you're going to comment on my work, FINE post your slander somewhere else this is a mapping forum.
Try www.slanderouspigs.com if it's available you can own it because you need it!

Basically what this tells me is

1. You two had a bad experience in UT where you claim he cheated and he claims you just really sucked.

2. He never says he cheated.

3. Even if he cheated there is no way for our admins or staff to know and it would be stupid for us to remove his map based on the testimony of one poster who has no proof.

I agree cheating is lame, but we can't just ice his map because someone said he cheated once. I mean look at it from our perspective, how the heck can we remove his map based soley on the angry post by one eyewitness who really has nothing more than his word, regardless who the poster is?

And I personally have had several occasions where I, yes I, have been accused by Clan guys that I was cheating because I beat them in UT. They had the same reaction you do toward this guy. I'm not saying he is right, I am just saying that it happens pretty often that clan guys tend to be poor sports anyway and often are the first to accuse people of cheating.

Bottom line, there is know way we are going to remove his map because you say he cheated. In fact, even if your whole clan came here and said he cheated once, there would still be no legitiment reason for us to ban his map EVEN IF HE DID cheat and admited it. Hourences said it, this is a site for people to upload their work and for others to download and use, not a site to police the bad sportsmanship of the game. It isn't our job or right to exclude someone's map because of something they may or may not have happened on a server once.

Balton
25th Sep 2004, 03:36 PM
Ghostwheel']I take it from your reply you dont agree with what Im stating here Balton, or maybe your just a lame cheater yourself, most likely the second applies.

By not deleting this map you are only ruining UT even more, If you trully love UT let this lame cheat know how you feel about him killing the fun of playing legit.

bwahahahaha
me not believing you makes me a cheater? I guess you need to take your medicine AND lay down the crack!

Nahand
25th Sep 2004, 04:16 PM
Ghostwheel']Well all I meant to say is the cheats are what ruined UT [...]

... actually, finding a server that doesn't run Low Gravity/InstaGib/SniperArena/FaceONLY/LE's/JOLT Edition's/whacky configs/wildBilly'sCustomMaps/Someone Says: BT rules/OldPap'sIncredibleCustomWeaponry/ZARKarena-Clan is what really bothers me. I'm damn glad BOTs do exist; i'll never understand WHY do game developers cut them on new games. This is mainly why i'll problably never waste money again on a game that doesn't have anyone to play with as soon as its community vanishes - if it ever existed (DAIKATANA!).

These are what really kills UT. These are what bothers me really.

Rest is true. Cheaters do suck rhinoceront's cOOcker!...

[RAGE]Ghostwheel
25th Sep 2004, 04:28 PM
Well I guess you think I made the log myself Prophet, If a renamed elfbot in a dudes modmenu and an IP that matches up to him is'nt enough proof the dude cheats, then I dont know what is. and Balton on your website you call yourself "MERLIN LLAMA" do you know what the term LLAMA means to the UT community, if that dont cry out I'm a cheat then I dont know what would. I've said enough I just wanted to publicly shame this loser and I dont think his map is even worth review.

Oh and calling Mass Stupid does'nt help your right, but nothing I have ever said here ever did, the year old log file was from the old server just happened to have it still around, and when I saw the map actually got a review I was pissed because 2 of my other maps were supposed to be reviewed and got push aside because none of you like my honesty.

what you fail to see here is I'm not the LAMER, I guess I'll go make some fake log files now later. Be Real Please.

Balton
25th Sep 2004, 04:29 PM
... actually, finding a server that doesn't run Low Gravity/InstaGib/SniperArena/FaceONLY/LE's/JOLT Edition's/whacky configs/wildBilly'sCustomMaps/Someone Says: BT rules/OldPap'sIncredibleCustomWeaponry/ZARKarena-Clan is what really bothers me. I'm damn glad BOTs do exist; i'll never understand WHY do game developers cut them on new games. This is mainly why i'll problably never waste money again on a game that doesn't have anyone to play with as soon as its community vanishes - if it ever existed (DAIKATANA!).

Truer words were never spoken! :tup:

Balton
25th Sep 2004, 04:33 PM
Ghostwheel'] and Balton on your website you call yourself "MERLIN LLAMA" do you know what the term LLAMA means to the UT community, if that dont cry out I'm a cheat then I dont know what would. I've said enough I just wanted to publicly shame this loser and I dont think his map is even worth review.

I've probably been longer with the U scene than you and I've got alot of funny(to old) jokes on my *real* name. gasp! So ancestry made me a born cheater in any U game! Sherlock Holmes would be proud of you... assuming that there is a 2nd reality where Holmes exists... and he eats mushrooms to turn big and flowers to shoot fireballs!

ReD_Fist
25th Sep 2004, 04:54 PM
Yep nohand has a good point there,so i got ut2004,guess what,zark zark insta zark low grav zark zarkomatic ctf with low grav and ZARK !!! LoL
It's like it started out ware UT left off !,and what really t's me off,is ,I wish they made the game to be 100% incompatable with ut2003 ,Because the dudes who got that crap allready know alot of the same maps,I was hopping dearly that they started from scratch,but ut2004 is getting to be a big let down,same sh_T different day.

Balton
25th Sep 2004, 05:01 PM
Yep nohand has a good point there,so i got ut2004,guess what,zark zark insta zark low grav zark zarkomatic ctf with low grav and ZARK !!! LoL

the same crap happens in other games too. Call of Duty is becoming overblown with stupid modifications too. still not as worse as ut right now but joining a server just to see that you can only use pistols or only rifles sucks big time. oh, and sudden changes to gameplay which totally throw you out of the game... or heck, once I joined a server that was running a mod that was malfunctioning. nobody knew what was really going on.

Mister_Prophet
25th Sep 2004, 05:07 PM
Ghostwheel']Well I guess you think I made the log myself Prophet, If a renamed elfbot in a dudes modmenu and an IP that matches up to him is'nt enough proof the dude cheats, then I dont know what is. and Balton on your website you call yourself "MERLIN LLAMA" do you know what the term LLAMA means to the UT community, if that dont cry out I'm a cheat then I dont know what would. I've said enough I just wanted to publicly shame this loser and I dont think his map is even worth review.

Oh and calling Mass Stupid does'nt help your right, but nothing I have ever said here ever did, the year old log file was from the old server just happened to have it still around, and when I saw the map actually got a review I was pissed because 2 of my other maps were supposed to be reviewed and got push aside because none of you like my honesty.

what you fail to see here is I'm not the LAMER, I guess I'll go make some fake log files now later. Be Real Please.

No I don't think you made the log, you totally missed my point. This isn't about you Ghostwheel, it's an issue that concerns the site, that was what I was addressing.

Mister_Prophet
25th Sep 2004, 05:08 PM

word.

ReD_Fist
25th Sep 2004, 11:42 PM
soooooooooo

Lets start a "nalicity" clan, and mop up heh

Hourences
26th Sep 2004, 08:40 AM
Aready excists tho they dont play a lot anymore these days afaik :)

Balton
26th Sep 2004, 09:24 AM
Aready excists tho they dont play a lot anymore these days afaik :)

basically the only members who'd like to play lack 2k4... :D